passed, thanks to some help from here.

katierosekatierose Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
I am currently attending a school called Tech Skills to get some IT certifications. It's pretty awesome. I decided to come here though and go through the notes and see if there was anything I missed. The quiz's opened my eyes to things I might have looked over. Thus I felt more comfortable and passed with a 730.

Yay. :)

Comments

• mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!! :D Welcome to the forums!
  • dvalenzueladvalenzuela Member Posts: 123
    COngratulations!!!!!!!!!!
    close to MCSA!!
  • morpheousmorpheous Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass friend,network+ was hard for me also,i passed with score of 599,lowest passing score is 554 but its not how much you pass by....

good luck in your future exams ^_^
    Programmers Do Not Throw Salty Pretzels Away
  • MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! The network+ got a beating this weekend.
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • ellie13ellie13 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have been studying for a couple weeks now and I have been taking loads of practice exams i can find... I know the OSI model, Wire lengths, and Wireless are a big part of the test... any other suggestions as to what i should be studying???

I'm taking my test this thursday and i want to pass this and move on :D
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Very cool, congratulations on the pass and welcome to the forum. What's up next for you on the cert hit-list?

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • someehsomeeh Member Posts: 143
    ellie13 wrote:
    I have been studying for a couple weeks now and I have been taking loads of practice exams i can find... I know the OSI model, Wire lengths, and Wireless are a big part of the test... any other suggestions as to what i should be studying???

I'm taking my test this thursday and i want to pass this and move on :D

Make sure you know the connector types, and which cable uses which connector.Make sure you know which devices work on certain layers of the OSI model. You want to make sure you know all the common well known ports and their protocols. And! make sure you have some basic troubleshooting skills, they ask scenarios too.