Options

NETWORK PLUS BOOK

mgmguy1mgmguy1 Member Posts: 485 ■■■■□□□□□□
icon_confused.gif:
All I am currentlystudying for this Network Plus Test and I am useing
the Exam Cram 2 book by Mike Harwood.
I have found the book to be really good at explaining things.I must admit however that some chapters in the book I just can't get excited about and make me want to put the book down while other chapters I love reading about.
I was wondering if this book is good enough to pass the test or do I need to by another N+ book ?
"A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B."

Fats Domino

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    I used Mike Myers All-In-One guide, that and Technotes , and practice.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'm currently using the exact same book that you are and the special edition Tech Notes.

I find the book a real easy read and informative. The Tech Notes are the best thing ever for the price. I would recommend getting them instead of another book.
  • Options
    mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    Exam Cram 2 works great!
  • Options
    garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    mgmguy1 wrote:
    icon_confused.gif:
    All I am currentlystudying for this Network Plus Test and I am useing
    the Exam Cram 2 book by Mike Harwood.
    I have found the book to be really good at explaining things.I must admit however that some chapters in the book I just can't get excited about and make me want to put the book down while other chapters I love reading about.
    I was wondering if this book is good enough to pass the test or do I need to by another N+ book ?
    I passed with Exam Cram2, 1st try and I was dissapointed at how easy I passed. I was in & out of VUE like a robbery. Read the book, then outline everything through the technotes here. :D
  • Options
    amystriamystri Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Ricka182 wrote:
    I used Mike Myers All-In-One guide, that and Technotes , and practice.

Ditto, both GREAT material.
  • Options
    sealworxsealworx Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm also studying for the Net+ exam for a few months already and as of the moment I'm using Sybex' Net+ Study Guide (read it twice already), plus I'm now beginning to read into Technotes. Do you guys think these reviewers are enough for me to pass?

Btw, this is my first post and I need to say how helpful this forum is to my study. :D