Passed....(I hope!)

terrencewterrencew Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Took the 293 today at a prometric test centre in High Wycombe (UK) I got to about question 10 then got a message saying 'Terminating...' and the test closed. I went and got the lady from the test centre and she opened it up again and thankfully it was at the same point it had crashed on. After finishing the test i called the lady back and she clicked to end the test. my score came up 781 and then the system crashed again. She could not locate my test result on the system to print it out, so she rang Prometric who after putting her on hold for what seemed like a week talked her through uploading the days test results. They didnt say weather they could see my result or not, but said they would send my score sheet to me within 3/4 days. Just hoping that my score will have regsitered on the prometric system as i do not want to have to re-take it. i have a ref number for the call she made so if my transcript is not updated i can try calling them.

As for the test itself, this was my first attempt. i had 50 questions and 4 of those were sims. Overall i found it about as hard as the 291.

Comments