Passed Network+

megasysmegasys Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed Network+ yesterday morning with 780. Used Transcender, TechNotes, Bryant Advantage and Sybex book.

Comments

• someehsomeeh Member Posts: 143
    megasys wrote:
    I passed Network+ yesterday morning with 780. Used Transcender, TechNotes, Bryant Advantage and Sybex book.

Congrads! same score I received when I took it
  • Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats...what's next for ya?
  • NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    Congrats!
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • megasysmegasys Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Mrock4 wrote:
    Congrats...what's next for ya?

Planning to take Security+ this December, then MS 70-291 test early next year :)
  • mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! :D Might want to consider 70-621 before forgetting any details from your studies for the 70-620 Vista exam. That will set you up with the successor to MCDST, MCITP:EST.
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • tc1668tc1668 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats megasys! I took it this past Saturday and passed with a 780 as well! Weird how so many of us got 780s! I was a little nervous because it was the 2007 edition of the exam and I had been studying all 2005 material. I used the practice exam on this site, proprofs.com, sybex network+ book, and cert blaster. I'll probably look into getting my A+ as well and see what the Server+ is all about. I would also like to look into the MCSE.
  • Halcyon HellHalcyon Hell Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I'm writing my N+ Friday. I've studied my behind off but i still feel uneasy about the exam. I've been a sysadmin for about a year and a half now, so i believe i am ready for anything but there is still the underlying fear of failing. Any tips?
    BOFH (in training)
  • megasysmegasys Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    arrogant wrote:
    I'm writing my N+ Friday. I've studied my behind off but i still feel uneasy about the exam. I've been a sysadmin for about a year and a half now, so i believe i am ready for anything but there is still the underlying fear of failing. Any tips?

When I got consecutive 800+ scores using Transcender Practice Tests that's when I feel I'm ready to take the test. Just take your time in answering all the questions w/in the given time limit. Make sure you don't leave any question unanswered even if you are second-guessing. :D
  • morpheousmorpheous Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass friend...welcome to the club :)
    Programmers Do Not Throw Salty Pretzels Away
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif

Good Luck with the Security+ (and MS down the road) icon_study.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Halcyon HellHalcyon Hell Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    megasys, thanks for the advice. Problem is if i want to get hold of the Transcender exam questions i have to pay alot and wait for a long time since i stay in South Africa. In any case, thanks for the info on Transcend. I will definately try it in future. :)
    BOFH (in training)