Options

MCSA 2003 : Security - Passed

Hi Guys

I passed 70-291 last saturday with a score of 921. All in all i followed the MS Press along with a Lab i had set up using Vmware. The VMware lab helped me a lot in testing the scenarios within the MSPress. CBTNuggets was a waste of time (and money). I regularly referred other topics within Technet as well. So this gets me the MCSA and the MCSA : Security both at the same go.

good luck to all taking this one in the future.
MCITP: EA 2008| VCP4| MCSE 2003 | CCNA | MCSA 2003: Security | MCDST | Security+ | ITILV3

Comments

• Options
    mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Congrats!! whats up next for you?
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    shednik wrote:
    Congrats!! whats up next for you?

The MCSE, duh! He can't quit now!

Congratulations!
  • Options
    neathneathneathneathneathneath Member Posts: 438
    CBTNuggets was a waste of time (and money).

Congrats on your success :)

Just bought the 70-291 nugget and am finding it Ok. Some light relief from the MS Press book.
    Finding the 70-291 unbelievably dry subject matter and I can see why the term "beast" is used.

How do others rate this particular "nugget" ?
  • Options
    bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    CBTNuggets was a waste of time (and money).

Congrats on your success :)

Just bought the 70-291 nugget and am finding it Ok. Some light relief from the MS Press book.
    Finding the 70-291 unbelievably dry subject matter and I can see why the term "beast" is used.

How do others rate this particular "nugget" ?

I actually liked the CBT Nuggets for this one, found them to be useful and a nice change from the MS Press book which is very good but a bit dry in areas. Helps studying a variety of different materials to help the subjects sink in that little bit more.

Congrats on the pass Nishesh icon_thumright.gif
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    megasysmegasys Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! :D
  • Options
    TryntotechitTryntotechit Member Posts: 108
    Congrats. You've had time to celebrate. Now keep up the momentum.
    Taking 70-294 very soon...again
  • Options
    Nishesh.PrasadNishesh.Prasad Member Posts: 185
    Thank you guys. Next up, of all probabilities would be 70-293. I was lookin at 70-431 though.
    MCITP: EA 2008| VCP4| MCSE 2003 | CCNA | MCSA 2003: Security | MCDST | Security+ | ITILV3