Options

Recommendations for purchasing Linux+ Voucher?

JockVSJockJockVSJock Member Posts: 1,118
Guys, I getting ready to test for Linux+ and was wondering where others got their voucher at?

I found this website:

GraceTech

Was wondering if anyone has dealt with this company or can make any recommendations?

thanks
***Freedom of Speech, Just Watch What You Say*** Example, Beware of CompTIA Certs (Deleted From Google Cached)

"Its easier to deceive the masses then to convince the masses that they have been deceived."
-unknown

Comments

• Options
    I've tried to contact the Grace Solutions and haven't gotten anything back from them. Are they a legit site?

Any input from anyone else on where to buy my voucher?

thanks
    ***Freedom of Speech, Just Watch What You Say*** Example, Beware of CompTIA Certs (Deleted From Google Cached)

"Its easier to deceive the masses then to convince the masses that they have been deceived."
    -unknown
  • Options
    TravR1TravR1 Member Posts: 332
    I used certify4less and got a good deal on Net+ because it was going to expire in a month. I saved almost $80 buying an early expiry.
    Austin Community College, certificate of completion: C++ Programming.
    Sophomore - Computer Science, Mathematics
  • Options
    I bought directly from CompTIA, will have to look into the other company next time.

thanks

-unknown