Options

Certificate

Jamie132stJamie132st Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Good morning,

I just signed into the cisco website as I have recently passed the ccent exam, there is an area of the website where you can purchase certificates, do we have to buy the certificate? or do we get the first certificate free?

Regards,

Jamie
Favorite Quote: Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one.

Comments

• Options
    laidbackfreaklaidbackfreak Member Posts: 991
    you get the first one free....... icon_smile.gif
    if I say something that can be taken one of two ways and one of them offends, I usually mean the other one :-)
  • Options
    Jamie132stJamie132st Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Cheers, I take it they will ship it after I verify my shipping address
    Favorite Quote: Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one.
  • Options
    gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    How long does it take to get to you?

I am based in the UK and have been waiting nearly 2 weeks...

The MS Certs can take 2-3 weeks, so I'm not going to shout too loud, yet.
  • Options
    mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Jamie132st wrote:
    Cheers, I take it they will ship it after I verify my shipping address

Yes, they will start the processing to have your certification fulfillment packet shipped to you. When you log into the website, go to History, and you should be able to see the progress.

https://i7lp.integral7.com/durango/do/login
  • Options
    nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    gorebrush wrote:
    How long does it take to get to you?

I am based in the UK and have been waiting nearly 2 weeks...

The MS Certs can take 2-3 weeks, so I'm not going to shout too loud, yet.

Took mine to arrive within around 4 weeks mate. Stupid cisco dont put a do not bend sign on the envelope so everyone has been crushed through the letterbox! at least the postie has the common sense not to do it with my MS ones, although that depends on the postie. icon_lol.gif
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • Options
    bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    nel wrote:
    Took mine to arrive within around 4 weeks mate. Stupid cisco dont put a do not bend sign on the envelope so everyone has been crushed through the letterbox! at least the postie has the common sense not to do it with my MS ones, although that depends on the postie. icon_lol.gif

My postie still bent my MCTS ones in half despite the warning 'DO NOT BEND'. Muppet. icon_eek.gif

Thats why I now get them sent to work, they seem to arrive in the same position they were sent
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    laidbackfreaklaidbackfreak Member Posts: 991
    the status on the website isnt always that accurate.....

however as long as youve entered your details they should arrive within 8weeks....
    im uk based and got mine within this time frame the status online didnt show that theyd been shipped....
    if I say something that can be taken one of two ways and one of them offends, I usually mean the other one :-)
  • Options
    IgloodudeIgloodude Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I passed CCENT the last week of August and no certificate yet, 6+ weeks later... I may well pass CCNA before it shows up, I'm figuring on taking "the ICND2 exam" in just over a week from now.
    Next up: MS Server 2008 Network Infrastructure (70-642), CCNA (640-816)
  • Options
    AlexMRAlexMR Member Posts: 275
    Request the .PDF and get over with it. I passed the CCENT last wednesday October 8th. and the ICND2 Oct. 9th. and got both my certificates yesterday Oct. 16th...or maybe the 15th!!!
    Training/Studying for....CCNP (BSCI) and some MS.
  • Options
    IgloodudeIgloodude Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    AlexMR wrote:
    Request the .PDF and get over with it. I passed the CCENT last wednesday October 8th. and the ICND2 Oct. 9th. and got both my certificates yesterday Oct. 16th...or maybe the 15th!!!

I'm not going to try to expedite the CCENT, I'm figuring on taking (and hopefully passing) the CCNA in the next week or so. That one I will pull down via PDF. icon_cool.gif
    Next up: MS Server 2008 Network Infrastructure (70-642), CCNA (640-816)