Final reschedule

PashPash Member Posts: 1,600 ■■■■■□□□□□
Well I was all set to take my exam today at 12:00 but yesterday i lost my 89 year old grandpa, so my mind wasn't exactly well prepared to battle with this one today. So I have pushed back for the coming Monday where hopefully my mind can shift a gear and get this one out of the way.

I been reading my sybex book non stop for months, cbt nuggets until i am bored. Hopefully i can nail it.
DevOps Engineer and Security Champion. https://blog.pash.by - I am trying to find my writing style, so please bear with me.

Comments

• morpheousmorpheous Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
    sounds like you are prepared to me,you are doing the right think by postponing the exam so you can get your gramps services out of the way,having a clear head is key when taking any exam icon_eek.gif
    Programmers Do Not Throw Salty Pretzels Away
  • shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Bets of luck Pash!!
  • NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    Sorry to hear about your family member loss.

Sounds like you will do just fine on your test though. Good luck!
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • PashPash Member Posts: 1,600 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Cheers fellas.

I have to work this weekend as well, but I have prepped as well as I can in my mind. If I don't pass it's because my assumptions on my readiness are wrong!
    DevOps Engineer and Security Champion. https://blog.pash.by - I am trying to find my writing style, so please bear with me.
  • shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Pash wrote:
    Cheers fellas.

I have to work this weekend as well, but I have prepped as well as I can in my mind. If I don't pass it's because my assumptions on my readiness are wrong!

Well did ya pass yet pash?
  • PashPash Member Posts: 1,600 ■■■■■□□□□□
    It's a no, 654. I have no excuses, I knew the syllabus before I went into the exam, I didnt let myself down on the the subjects I know backwards, but I did on the ones I should of done more work on.

Retake wont be far off :)

Cheers,
  • bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Unlucky Pash. You seem to know what you need to read up on though, so good luck for the next time icon_thumright.gif I really enjoyed studying for this one but the exam itself was a let down (crap wording mostly).
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Sorry to hear about your Grandad Pash.

Keep going with the exam - you'll nail it next time!
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Ouch, between personal losses and lots of work, I know how it goes when studying goes down the drain. You've got your "practice run" out of the way, I'm sure you'll go in there next time and knock it out of the park. Hopefully, the next time around, you won't have anything on your mind except celebrating a big ol' passing score. :D

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.