Options

new Security Blueprint (3.0)

AhriakinAhriakin Member Posts: 1,799 ■■■■■■■■□□
We responded to the Year 2000 issue with "Y2K" solutions...isn't this the kind of thinking that got us into trouble in the first place?

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I can't remember when you are planning to take yours. Is that going to affect you?
  • Options
    Nov 21st. So not if I pass it first time ...er....(hopes)
    We responded to the Year 2000 issue with "Y2K" solutions...isn't this the kind of thinking that got us into trouble in the first place?
  • Options
    pr3d4t0rpr3d4t0r Member Posts: 173
    icon_confused.gificon_confused.gif

This change makes my think twice if i am really ready for my 1st shot icon_redface.gificon_redface.gif

Meaning that if i fail (well i won't :twisted) i ll have to study all over again for v.3

Does anybody knows how many days you have to wait to re-take the exam in case you fail ? icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Options
    GT-RobGT-Rob Member Posts: 1,090
  • Options
    mgeorgemgeorge Member Posts: 774 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm glad they got rid of that ancient vpn 3000 and finally took the pix off of the lab since its been EOL/EOS for a while now.
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1
  • Options
    Its not as big a change as it could have been. No Mars, no NAC appliance. At least it keeps the lab costs down. I'm kinda torn really. On one hand like everyone else 2.0 is the one I've prepared for and would find easier initially but it was a badly outdated blueprint - yes a lot of that equipment is still in use but everything in the lab was a few years old at least and with security that means moving well into it's sell by date.
  • Options
    Ahriakin wrote:
    Its not as big a change as it could have been. No Mars, no NAC appliance. At least it keeps the lab costs down. I'm kinda torn really. On one hand like everyone else 2.0 is the one I've prepared for and would find easier initially but it was a badly outdated blueprint - yes a lot of that equipment is still in use but everything in the lab was a few years old at least and with security that means moving well into it's sell by date.

That's true. Wow i didn't notice that there is no NAC and Mars in the new version. That's good :P

5 December i ll give it a try :) Ahriakin i hope you ll pass the lab in your 1st shot so you could share your experience with us afterwards :)
  • Options
    How many days do i have to wait for cisco to verify my payment ?

I can see a pending approval in my status....
  • Options
    I think mine took about 5 days or so.
  • Options
    Ahriakin wrote:
    I think mine took about 5 days or so.