Options

Passed the Net+ exam!!!!!

Halcyon HellHalcyon Hell Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
Passed Network+ exam!!! 585 rating. Terrible rating. First their server died, cos the cleaning lady plugged it out. The questions were terrible, all 90 of them. I guessed half the time, banged my head on the table 2 or 3 times in frustration. Almost gave up.
BOFH (in training)

Comments

• Options
    banderas1978banderas1978 Member Posts: 189
    arrogant wrote:
    Passed Network+ exam!!! 585 rating. Terrible rating. First their server died, cos the cleaning lady plugged it out. The questions were terrible, all 90 of them. I guessed half the time, banged my head on the table 2 or 3 times in frustration. Almost gave up.
    Congrats! What was the passing score?
  • Options
    passing score is 554.
    BOFH (in training)
  • Options
    vsmith3rdvsmith3rd Member Posts: 142 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats. How can it be terrible if you passed? Ease up and enjoy.
    Certified Lunatic.
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    This is a frustrating exam from what I've heard. Many others make the same complains (aside from the cleaning lady icon_lol.gif)

Don't beat yourself up over the score. If you feel like you're weak in an area, brush up on it and then move on to something else. Speaking of that, what is next?

Congratulations on the pass :D
  • Options
    megasysmegasys Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□

Congratulations!!! :D
  • Options
    TalicTalic Member Posts: 423
    dynamik wrote:
    This is a frustrating exam from what I've heard. Many others make the same complains (aside from the cleaning lady icon_lol.gif)

Don't beat yourself up over the score. If you feel like you're weak in an area, brush up on it and then move on to something else. Speaking of that, what is next?

Congratulations on the pass :D

Yeah, the questions are horrible.
  • Options
    dynamik, thanks for the advice, i'll definately do that. next up is A+ Essentials (220-601) on friday coming. The questions for N+ were kinda obscure. CompTIA really want to know how you will implement the theory into practice.
    BOFH (in training)
  • Options
    someehsomeeh Member Posts: 143
    dynamik, thanks for the advice, i'll definitely do that. next up is A+ Essentials (220-601) on friday coming. The questions for N+ were kinda obscure. CompTIA really want to know how you will implement the theory into practice.

I agree, the way they worded their questions was kind of tricky but they want to make sure you know what you're doing.
  • Options
    rumibabarumibaba Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    man u're lucky...took it last time..got 538...frigging failed it..haven't overcame yet...
    Network+, A+
    Near future: MCSA
    Working on: 70-270
  • Options
    yammieyammie Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats... :) I still need to study hard before taking the exam :)
    CCNP RS - Loading
    Network+ - Loading