CCNA to CCVP to CCNP?

itdaddyitdaddy Member Posts: 2,089 ■■■■□□□□□□
Hey CCVP gurus

I have heard many routes to finish these three how is it some can get their CCVP after CCNA and then get CCNP with only 2 exams right?

CCNA(1 exam) - > CCVP (5 exams) - > CCNP (2 exams only) right?

is this possible.

my new job, i feel i will need this router vs CCNA to CCNP to CCVP

Comments

• itdaddyitdaddy Member Posts: 2,089 ■■■■□□□□□□
    i didnt see that either but man this stuff must be outdated i was reading or that ccie guy was smoking some stuf
    okay ;)
    thanks man!
  • AlanJamesAlanJames Member Posts: 230
    maybe he meant ccip after the ccnp

ccvp is a differnt track to np
  • shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    itdaddy wrote:
    i didnt see that either but man this stuff must be outdated i was reading or that ccie guy was smoking some stuf
    okay ;)
    thanks man!

You've asked questions similar to this before itdaddy...if you have a question on the exams need all you need to do is go on cisco's website to check. http://www.cisco.com/go/ccnp and http://www.cisco.com/go/ccvp I just remember somewhere you got the idea that you could get a CCNP in 2 exams for some odd reason, I don't know what you're reading but check with cisco always :)
  • FlyingputFlyingput Member Posts: 114 ■■■□□□□□□□
    why bother with CCNP? :D
  • scheistermeisterscheistermeister Member Posts: 748 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Flyingput wrote:
    why bother with CCNP? :D

So you get people on Tech exams who PM you to tell you congrats and how they would make sweet love to their CCNP every night if they had it... It can be quite entertaining :P icon_lol.gif

And yes, this has happened, but I thought it was funny and made my day.
    Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
  • APAAPA Member Posts: 959
    So you get people on Tech exams who PM you to tell you congrats and how they would make sweet love to their CCNP every night if they had it... It can be quite entertaining

And yes, this has happened, but I thought it was funny and made my day.

Hehe.... I can't wait for this... :p

CCNA | CCNA:Security | CCNP | CCIP
    JNCIA:JUNOS | JNCIA:EX | JNCIS:ENT | JNCIS:SEC
    JNCIS:SP | JNCIP:SP
  • Poison ReversePoison Reverse Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I thought there were too and then i seen that my vp qos wasnt the same as np so i'm taking that now
    I'm a CCVP, so whatchya sayin'?

[quote:e64f0204e0="damsel_in_tha_net"]Oh shoot! Is that Angel Eyes? :shock:.[/quote]