comptia server down

cknapecknape Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
travelled 30 miles to test centre today only to be told comptia server down in usa, what a waste of time.
have to travel back next week. bummer
A+
NETWORK+
MCP 70-270 70-290

Comments

• TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Sucks icon_sad.gif

I know what you mean though, I have to drive 80 miles to the nearest testing center. icon_evil.gif
  • WilByteWilByte Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    icon_shaking.gif What a bite! Hopefully, you'll be able to take it soon. Best Luck to ya, when you do!!!
    "In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity"
  • mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    Ouch sorry about that! Well now you can study even harder! Maybe it was a sign? jk
  • MetaldaveMetaldave Member Posts: 102 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Yeah, Im supposed to be doing my A+ OS tomorrow but it looks a bit bleak at the mo... icon_confused.gif
  • lazyartlazyart Member Posts: 483
    This whole episode just drips of irony.
    I'm not a complete idiot... some parts are missing.
  • skaeightskaeight Member Posts: 130
    lazyart wrote:
    This whole episode just drips of irony.

Just curious why you say that?

----EDIT----

Ok my coffee just kicked in, geeze I'm a little slow this morning.

Yeah, actually if you want irony, when I went to take my OS portion of the A+ exam, the testing center's computers were hit by one of the worms that were going around. I can't remember which one it was, it wasn't blaster but which ever one was after that. I was like, ummmm I could probably fix that for you. She just ended up having me take the exam on a different computer. I was just praying the whole time that I'd finish before that computer got infected and my exam score was lost. Talk about pressure on your first ever certification exam!