Options

About Network+??

TianaTiana Inactive Imported Users Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
hello guys,

Its been a year since I did my A+ cert. and decided to do another certification. Im thinking about net+ but Im not sure if I can pull it off since I only have basic knowledge about networking. I don't have any in depth hands on experience about the field.

My second option is to do the 70-210 or 70-270.....Is there any prerequesites in 70-210/70-270? I already have the 70-210 and the net+ book both are MSPress (is it a good one?)

Any suggestions are really appreciated.

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Since you have A+ certification you should have enough basic knowledge to begin studies for Network+.

I'm not familiar with the M$ Press Net+ book, but most of their books seem to be pretty thorough. I do have the M$ Press 70-210 study kit. It is a good study guide.

I would recommend that whatever you do, use more than one exam guide for a certification. No guide will be absolutely complete in itself.

I would recommend Michael Meyers's All-In-One Network+ Guide, and probably the Sybex book for the 70-210.
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    TianaTiana Inactive Imported Users Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks a lot and by just viewing other people's response I decided to pursue my Net+:)

Thank you again...