Options

272...passed!!!

BradleyHUBradleyHU Member Posts: 918 ■■■■□□□□□□
YESSIR!!! passed my 272 this morning right b4 i went to work...got a 723 on the test, not great, but hey, passing is passing, and its not like an employer is gonna ask for my score anyways...

I'm going to probably do the 621, then decide if you want to do MCSA or MCITP:SA
Link Me
Graduate of the REAL HU & #1 HBCU...HAMPTON UNIVERSITY!!! #shoutout to c/o 2004
WIP: 70-410(TBD) | ITIL v3 Foundation(TBD)

Comments

• Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congrats! Go for the MCSA! You will learn a ton studying for the MCSA and make yourself more marketable to boot.

Don't get too down about the score. You're probably like me and use it to measure how well you have mastered something, but the fact is sometimes you can get a crazy bunch of questions. If you feel you know the subject, then a 700 is all you need.
  • Options
    man, let me tell you...some of the questions on the test were horribly worded and/or had horrible answer selections. there were a few questions that i knew the answer to, but the choice selection was so off.

this one dude i know stated it best when it comes to m$ products..."there's 3 ways...the right way, the wrong way, and the Microsoft way"...
    Link Me
  • Options
    UbedeadUbedead Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!!

A Pass is most certainly a pass ^^

What study materials got ya through it - im using CBT Nuggets and MS Press at the moment
  • Options
    Ubedead wrote:
    Congratulations!!

A Pass is most certainly a pass ^^

What study materials got ya through it - im using CBT Nuggets and MS Press at the moment

MS Press & Exam Cram 2...i didnt even use the practice test on the cds...measure up's question are THEE worst...
    Link Me