MCDST EXAM!!!!

dsaffardsaffar Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all

I am sitting the 70-271 exam on monday 27th, i have read the book and did the test questions on the measure up cd, but feel I need to do more questions, does anyone know where to get test questions from?

please need your help, I cant fail this exam again icon_sad.gif xx
Dina

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I use Transcender.

Most people feel that the MeasureUp practice tests leave a lot to be desired.
  • dsaffardsaffar Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    but my manager doesnt want to pay for transender, not till I do my MCSA, do you know if there is a free download? thank you
  • BradleyHUBradleyHU Member Posts: 918 ■■■■□□□□□□
    dynamik wrote:
    I use Transcender.

Most people feel that the MeasureUp practice tests leave a lot to be desired.

oh man...this is so true. i remember when i first took the 272 back in september, the MeasureUp questions seemed good @ the time, then when i took the exam, i was like WTF!!!! i never used the measure up questions again...
    Link Me
    Graduate of the REAL HU & #1 HBCU...HAMPTON UNIVERSITY!!! #shoutout to c/o 2004
    WIP: 70-410(TBD) | ITIL v3 Foundation(TBD)
    what shall i do now really cant fail this exam
    dsaffar wrote:
    what shall i do now really cant fail this exam

first off...did you register for the test using a second shot voucher? if so then no worries...if not, sign up for one @ here and then, cancel & reschedule your test using the second shot voucher code. you're good money then...
    Link Me
  • Daniel333Daniel333 Member Posts: 2,077 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Everyone fails these exams now and then. So thinking like that isn't gonna help much.

Just head down books.google.com and see what question you can find from the current and previous exams. Hit your library and book store.
    -Daniel
    Bradley

Can you remember how any questions are in the exam? I am sitting practice tests and getting 85 % average score, but that is using measure up.
    Thanks for the second shot voucher, :)
    dsaffar wrote:
    Bradley

Can you remember how any questions are in the exam? I am sitting practice tests and getting 85 % average score, but that is using measure up.
    Thanks for the second shot voucher, :)

i think i had like 50 questions on the 271 when i took it last month, and i had 40 on the 272 this morning...

just be prepared for some ambiguous questions. i was blown away by some of the questions...smh...
    Link Me
    any tips on what I should really concentrate on, to be fair I am getting average score of 85% do you think thats ok, not too sure what else to read on now.... when i sat my first exam I only got 58% Gutted icon_sad.gif