Passed!

ThePistonDoctorThePistonDoctor Member Posts: 62 ■■□□□□□□□□
After all that cramming last night I pulled off a 750. Man, some of those questions are terrible though! Oh well, I got what I expected...now time to celebrate and on to CCSP!

Comments

• SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Congratulations on the pass, and good luck with those security-studies. Just don't forget to do the CCNA first. icon_lol.gif

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • nmqtabtnmqtabt Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats to you :D. I will take it next week. Would you tell us what source of book or notes you studied for it? I am now try to do the practice test as much as I can to pass, too. Thanks
    Don't fear to climb to a position, you will get there one day. Do your best...
  • ThePistonDoctorThePistonDoctor Member Posts: 62 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I used the exam cram book and the practice tests here, and a little bit of the tech notes here. I haven't decided that the CCSP is definitely what I will be doing next (might do CCNA instead), but it sounds nice. We'll see.

BTW, has anyone here scored over 800 on this freakin' test? I've seen up to 760 in the posts here, so I guess I did well, but I scored 830 on my Sec+ test and that was supposed to be the hardest one. I figured I would do better than 750 on this one.

Maybe I'm just better at security confused.png

Anyway, tonight I am getting certified in drinking a six pack drunken_smilie.gif
  • mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • someehsomeeh Member Posts: 143
    I used the exam cram book and the practice tests here, and a little bit of the tech notes here. I haven't decided that the CCSP is definitely what I will be doing next (might do CCNA instead), but it sounds nice. We'll see.

BTW, has anyone here scored over 800 on this freakin' test? I've seen up to 760 in the posts here, so I guess I did well, but I scored 830 on my Sec+ test and that was supposed to be the hardest one. I figured I would do better than 750 on this one.

Maybe I'm just better at security confused.png

Anyway, tonight I am getting certified in drinking a six pack drunken_smilie.gif

There are a few that have gotten 780 including myself on the exam.
  • BarryprBarrypr Member Posts: 71 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, I no what you mean about those awful questions.
  • morpheousmorpheous Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats and welcome to the network+ club icon_wink.gif
    Programmers Do Not Throw Salty Pretzels Away
  • Daniel333Daniel333 Member Posts: 2,077 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Good job, respectable honest score.

Net+ to CCSP? I am impressed. Do you have other certs under your belt?
    -Daniel
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Keep in mind, even if you finish up the CCSP exams, you'll still have to do CCNA Security as a prerequisite, in order to actually become CCSP certified. And, of course, the CCNA Security has the regular ol' CCNA as a prerequisite.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • ThePistonDoctorThePistonDoctor Member Posts: 62 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good to know, maybe I will just go for CCNA security right now then.
  • Halcyon HellHalcyon Hell Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!!! All i got was a rather crappy score of 585. The notes from here are brilliant though. Next year i believe CompTIA will be updating N+ and A+.
    BOFH (in training)
  • megasysmegasys Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations and Welcome, our Network+ certified brother!!! :D
  • AndretiiAndretii Member Posts: 210
    Congrats icon_thumright.gif
    How long did you studied?
    XBL: Andretii

"I have 16 Millions different ways of pinging myself. Sounded kind of dirty but that's not how I meant it." J. Conrad

Working on:
    VCP4 » 0%
    LPIC-1 » 0%