Nervious night before!

xetrevxetrev Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
This will be the first shot any any certification for me, i am really nervious. I have studied for 2-3 days now with CBT NUGGETS videos and numerous online questions/tests. Is the test hard? I work in a NOC (network operations center) so i have a good understanding of networking in the real world and unix environments. Should i be nervious? I guess it happens to everyone from what i am reading. I have also scored perfect on both of the techexams practice quizes.

Comments

• viper75viper75 Member Posts: 726 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Don't worry too much about it. The exam is not hard. If you're scoring high on the practice exams chances are that you're going to pass your exam with no problem. You also have experience behind you too so that's a plus for you. I know some people go in to take the test without having any real work experience and pass. You'll do just fine.

Hope everything works out well for you tomorrow. Good Luck!!! icon_thumright.gif

Let us know what score you pass with. icon_wink.gif
    CCNP Security - DONE!
    CCNP R&S - In Progress...
    CCIE Security - Future...
  • mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    Good luck and remember to take your time. Remember to tell us how it went asap!
  • mikedeekmikedeek Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Right now hes dreaming about the OSI Layers :D:D
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Best of luck!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • cliffjagcliffjag Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    You are going to pass just like me. Just study the objectives good and know about them. Reading on the exam you must do because the exams are sometime tricky and don't be hasty on a decission when u answer.

BEST OF LUCK ON YOUR EXAM AND LETS US KNOW THAT U WILL PASS icon_lol.gif
    Alway try,never give up to easy.

Ok

Deal ,
  • xetrevxetrev Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    yah i passed, i finished the test in 15 minutes. Crazy how half the practive questions are on the test. No dsl questions. The guy behind me taking the same exam was gasping and making all these frustration noises. When he saw me get up 15 minutes later he was PISSED. Needless to say if you study this exam is a breeze. I wish all the other certs were this easy.
  • viper75viper75 Member Posts: 726 ■■■■□□□□□□
    CONGRATZ!!!! Told ya you would pass!!! icon_thumright.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_thumright.gif
    CCNP Security - DONE!
    CCNP R&S - In Progress...
    CCIE Security - Future...
  • cliffjagcliffjag Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    GOOD JOB CONGRATZ on your new CERTIFICATION
    Alway try,never give up to easy.

Ok

Deal ,
  • kokopelikokopeli Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    xetrev wrote:
    i finished the test in 15 minutes

So you spent on average 12.5 seconds per question? ..... wow icon_eek.gif
  • JOblessELementJOblessELement Member Posts: 134
    Wow, congrats .. how many questions are there on the test?
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.
  • kokopelikokopeli Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    icon_cheers.gif Congrats. Net+ was my first exam also. In and out in 20 minutes.
  • JOblessELementJOblessELement Member Posts: 134
    what's the CNST?
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.
  • WilByteWilByte Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    xetrev wrote:
    I have studied for 2-3 days now with CBT NUGGETS videos

:D First, let me Congratulate You icon_cheers.gif Yippee!!!

:o Second, Thanks for the info on CBT. Did not know about them.
    "In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity"
  • mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
  • lsealslseals Member Posts: 240
    Congrats

what's the CNST?

It's the Certified Network System Technician from Electronics Technician Association-International. Pay them $50 and pass the Network+ and it's yours. www.eta-sda.com
    24 Hours in a day...24 Beers in a case...Coincidence?
  • garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    lseals wrote:
    Congrats

what's the CNST?

It's the Certified Network System Technician from Electronics Technician Association-International. Pay them $50 and pass the Network+ and it's yours. www.eta-sda.com

Actually its Associates Computer Network Systems technology degree. I have never heard of them before? Has anyone used them?
  • D-boyD-boy Member Posts: 595
    garv221 wrote:
    icon_cheers.gif Congrats. Net+ was my first exam also. In and out in 20 minutes.

Was it really that easy? is it harder/easier than A+? Any tips? icon_wink.gif
  • skully93skully93 Member Posts: 323 ■■■□□□□□□□
    xetrev wrote:
    yah i passed, i finished the test in 15 minutes. Crazy how half the practive questions are on the test. No dsl questions. The guy behind me taking the same exam was gasping and making all these frustration noises. When he saw me get up 15 minutes later he was PISSED. Needless to say if you study this exam is a breeze. I wish all the other certs were this easy.

I'd be pissed too :). I don't have as much experience with networking, so I might actually have to study!

I'm glad certs aren't all easy though, because then they'd be pointless and I'd have to look at construction as a career option.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.

-- James Thurber