Options

Passed 431 with 700... Damn sims

RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
I passed the 70-431 today. I have been studying for several months. Scored an amazing 1000 on the written part of the test (35 questions). The questions were relatively easy, in that I was able to reason through even those I did not understand fully. The sims, however killed me. I felt like I could not find everything I was looking for or my brain was frozen and I did not know where to look for stuff any more. 700 on sims (12 simulations) for a total score of 700?!?!? Guess my killer written score counted for 0, except if I would have scored low. I'm sure that would have failed me.

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    So the score report broke down the sims separately? That sounds like a pretty intense test. Congratulations on making it through all of that!
  • Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    dynamik wrote:
    So the score report broke down the sims separately? That sounds like a pretty intense test. Congratulations on making it through all of that!

Yes and yes. Gotta' send a shout out to beav, savior faire and the others for posting to this forum. It was a good source of study material.
  • Options
    BeaverC32BeaverC32 Member Posts: 670 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass, and thanks for the shout out. Glad I could help :)
    MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003, LPIC-1, MCP, MCTS: Vista Config, MCTS: SQL Server 2005, CCNA, A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, Linux+, BSCS (Information Systems)
  • Options
    brad-brad- Member Posts: 1,218
    dynamik wrote:
    You have to make a 700 on both the written and sims. Fail one, you fail.