Options

compTIA logos?

D-boyD-boy Member Posts: 595
I just got my A+ icon_wink.gif when and where do I get comptia logos from? Do they send you them?

Comments

• Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Go here.

https://i7lp.integral7.com/durango/do/login?channel=comptia&ownername=comptia

Click on First Time Users and you'll be directed to get your Career ID access set up. When you get that done, you can download the logos for which you are certified. You can also see your exam history, and you can publish your certificates to potential or present employers as definite proof of certification.
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    Thank you for your help :D
  • Options
    janmike wrote:
    Go here.

https://i7lp.integral7.com/durango/do/login?channel=comptia&ownername=comptia

Click on First Time Users and you'll be directed to get your Career ID access set up. When you get that done, you can download the logos for which you are certified. You can also see your exam history, and you can publish your certificates to potential or present employers as definite proof of certification.

Under "Certifications" it does not have a link, does this mean I have to wait? as I only passed my A+ OS today 10/2/04 and I passed my Core on 9/18/2004.
  • Options
    lazyartlazyart Member Posts: 483
    Too soon to expect the logo to be available. Give the site a couple days to get your info from the testing center.
    I'm not a complete idiot... some parts are missing.
  • Options
    Thanks Lazyart I thought that might be the case icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    WilByteWilByte Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I don't understand what happened in your case, but after passing my final exam and becoming Certified, I was able to access everything immediately that same day! icon_confused.gif
    "In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity"