602 done.......next, Network+

traeduparttraedupart Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Just passed 602 today. I got a 740 so I have mixed emotions about that. I definitely want to re-think my study approach for Network+. I used the passport book for both 601 and 602. Has anyone used the passport Network+ book for that test? Did it help? I have quite a bit of networking experience (Air Force, Network Infrastructure technician) so that's why I like the passport books. Plus they're easier to carry around. Lol

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations!

As far as "Passport" series....I've liked them in the A+/NET+ exams. They should not be your only book as they are very abbreviated, but used with a AIO or Sybex....it's a great resource.

Also check out the NET+ PDF from this site!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • traeduparttraedupart Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks. I'll probably get both books. I just like the passport series because it's smaller but it does leave out quite a bit of info.