Options

CCENT on Monday

tedwjtedwj Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have been studying for a month for my CCENT and will finally take the test on Monday. I feel like I can recite parts of Jeremy Cioara's lectures. When ever I hear Chris Bryant, i have a sudden craving for coffee. I will be glad to move on to the next part of my quest.

My question is how helpful are the pratice questions at Cisco?

https://cisco.hosted.jivesoftware.com/community/certifications/ccna/icnd1?view=overview#cisco_3

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I had my studies/review hammered out pretty well before I stumbled across those, but I thought they were a lot more specific and slightly more difficult than the actual exam. At least, as far as the questions go. I was strong with the lab skills, so I breezed through those.
  • Options
    the_Grinchthe_Grinch Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Good luck, hopefully we can welcome you to the club!
    WIP:
    PHP
    Kotlin
    Intro to Discrete Math
    Programming Languages
    Work stuff
  • Options
    nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good luck man,

if youve prepared well you will have pass it.
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • Options
    mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Good Luck! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    tedwjtedwj Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    tedwj wrote:
    I have been studying for a month for my CCENT and will finally take the test on Monday. I feel like I can recite parts of Jeremy Cioara's lectures. When ever I hear Chris Bryant, i have a sudden craving for coffee. I will be glad to move on to the next part of my quest.

My question is how helpful are the pratice questions at Cisco?

https://cisco.hosted.jivesoftware.com/community/certifications/ccna/icnd1?view=overview#cisco_3

I have had to move my test icon_cry.gificon_mad.gificon_cry.gif I have a new job :D:D:D and I will be in training, all of next week. So Monday the 10th is the earliest I can take the test.
  • Options
    mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the new job, don't let up on the studies. icon_exclaim.gif