Passed A+ hardware

D-boyD-boy Member Posts: 595
I passed A+ hardware without any studying, I got a score of 568, a pass is a pass!!! onto OS now!!!! :D

D-boy

Comments

• Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    No studying?......congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • gymboy689gymboy689 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    c'mon...NONE!?!?!? you had to have at least gone over the objectives!

congratulations none-the-less
    jeremythegeek.jpg
  • WilByteWilByte Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Maybe just a little peek at something? Never-the-less
    > My Congratulations!!!!!
    "In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity"
  • mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    Takes courage to do that! Excellent job!
  • D-boyD-boy Member Posts: 595
    Yes no studying….. I really thought the test was easy there wasn’t that much too it… The only reason I didn’t study is because I was going to reschedule my exam before the end of the week, as I had scheduled it for the 9/18/04. About mid week I reminded myself that I had to reschedule my exam before the end of the week and push the date back again, which I had been doing for months. But I had such a hectic week that I forgot to reschedule and it was Friday night, the night before the test and I went to the Prometric website and tried to reschedule and it said “There are no current exams to reschedule”. I was icon_redface.gif it’s either don’t go for the test and lose $$$’s or have a bash and see what happens. I have been using computers for about 4 years and I know most of the basics. Also having passed the Microsoft 70-210 exam also helped me on the test as I had some Win 2000 questions. I did also use the process of elimination to give the best possible answer. I believe anyone with a bit of experience hands on and decent amount of studying and taking practice tests can easily cream this exam. Now on to the OS, this time I won’t book it until I’m ready and yes I will be studying for this one.
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • 2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    Congrats icon_thumright.gif
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
  • nuky23nuky23 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    D-boy wrote:
    helped me on the test as I had some Win 2000 questions.

Are you sure that you passed A+ core hardware??? :P
    I passed whole book that covers objectives of the A+ core hardware and haven't seen anywhere that they even mentioned Win 2000 and you had Win 2000 questions???
    Yes I did, I started to feel like I was taking the OS exam.... I can't even remember what they were… Let’s just say the questions where out there, for the most part I had easy questions. I didn’t really have that many hardware questions…. It just didn’t feel like a Hardware exam. Take the exam and you will see!

Taking OS on 10/2/04
  • GoodhopeGoodhope Member Posts: 78 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • lsealslseals Member Posts: 240
    Congrats
    24 Hours in a day...24 Beers in a case...Coincidence?
  • garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    D-boy wrote:
    I passed A+ hardware without any studying, I got a score of 568, a pass is a pass!!! onto OS now!!!! :D

D-boy

I thought many times about just walking in & taking it since work pays for my tests. I figured all I would study is the IRQs for like 30 min & I'd be good. Congrats!
    Thanks, icon_lol.gif Not something I would recommend icon_wink.gif , but I guess i knew enough to pass. I also passed the OS which wasn't much harder than the Core. I'm on to Network+ now icon_study.gif and then after that the rest of my MCSA 2000....
  • mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    Garv221, i think you should give the exam a shot! Maybe look over a few things for a couple of days and go for it :D