just passed the XP need study material

domangbjdomangbj Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
anyone some good books to study for the 70-290

Comments

• ULWizULWiz Member Posts: 722
    I would go for the MS Press,CBT Nuggets,Sybex and transcender for this one.

I take my test on Tuesday so good luck
    CompTIA A+ Nov 25, 1997
    CompTIA Network+ March 7, 2008
    MCTS Vista 620 June 14, 2008
    MCP Server 290 Nov 15, 2008
    MCP Server 291 In Progress (Exam 12/28/09)
    Cisco CCENT In Progress
    MCP Server 291 In Progress
    C|EH In Progress
  • Johnny JohnsonJohnny Johnson Member Posts: 241 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm using a Course Technology book. The name of it is MCSE Guide to Managing a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment. They seem to put the material in easy to understand terms, unlike previous Microsoft books. I also have the MSPress book, as well Transcender study material.

Good luck!
    Next up: 100-101 ICND1 :study:

Keep the Son in your eyes!
  • bwcartybwcarty Member Posts: 422 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I used CBT Nuggets, Transcender, MSPress, and a little bit of O'Reilly's MCSE Core Required Exams in a Nutshell for 290 and breezed through it.
    Help eradicate blood cancers with a donation to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
  • amp2030amp2030 Member Posts: 253
    I'm using CBT Nuggets and MS Press (and some virtual machines for practice). They complement each other rather well.

I'll be taking the test this Thursday, so if I pass, it was enough. icon_wink.gif
  • Graham_84Graham_84 Member Posts: 85 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have passed all exams using mspress alone, This one is pretty good on mspress, The only one i suggest not using as it written so badly and hard to get your head round is 70-293. Dont under estimate that one if your going for MCSE.
    Currently having a break after the MCITP:EA. Citrix or Cisco next, not sure!
  • bschwartzbschwartz Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have been using cramsession and have been having some luck.
    Future WIP 70-621, MCAS