Erasing my tracks

itdaddyitdaddy Member Posts: 2,089 ■■■■□□□□□□
Since this blog is public, keeping on downlow !

I moving on and ready to hammer my CCNP after this weekend I should be ready

1. new blog
2. new rack with some new toys
3. got my GNS3 humming

start traiing this weekend! yeah
not looking back! ;)

Comments

• Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    You'll bounce back man. Just stay on top of the CCNP like you said and more doors will open..read my signature!! Good words to live by!
  • itdaddyitdaddy Member Posts: 2,089 ■■■■□□□□□□
    thank mike
    yeah it hit me hard and i felt really judged but you know yeah iappreciate your attitude ;)
    thanks
    ;)
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Aren't you glad you didn't curse the boss now?

icon_lol.gif
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
    networker funny guy you are
    i was going to wait till i was done and had the job hahhaha
    omg you bet i am

hhah
  • PlazmaPlazma Member Posts: 503
    Sorry to hear... best of luck with everything... if all else fails go drink a tanker full of Ale, it usually makes me feel better for a few hours.
    CCIE - COMPLETED!
    ahahh plazma it is in the works;
    i think i will tonight i will have a nice pale ale man!
    andthen by this weekend i am finishing up edits on my blog CSS style sheet
    and finishing my lab setup at home and then focus on my BSCI exam !
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Sucks that the job didn't work out, but I'm sure that you'll be starting up somethine new before you know it. You're eager to learn, you love what you do, and you're still chugging along even after stumbling. Keep your nose in those CCNP books, keep your eyes glued to the CLI, keep your resume out there, and I'm sure you'll be drinking some celebratory beer instead of lamenting the loss.

Oh, and drink something like a Porter or a Stout for me, will ya? I was always more of a fan of the darker stuff, over the pale ales. icon_lol.gif

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
    Slowhand

thanks alot cool avatar man!
    yeah, I was initiallly pissed at that yanked my chain like that; they never told me i would be groped like that. They looked back 20 years holy crap 15 years ago I was divored how can they hold that agains me; they made me feel like a criminal; but i am over it now...sort of hee hee
    but I am excited for the future. I am hoping to expand my ontheside business I take care
    or 3 small businesses on the side for chump change so looking to expand that. maybe myloss so to speak was for a reason . my current job is very secure and takes care of most of my needs so I wil just hammer time with the ccnp I am ready to start got all my stuff ready just need to start this weekend. I am also finishing my BS degree which can be a ****
    doing that an certs a big time juggle but i am very busy..

and yeah beer gets better with age ;) hee I like so many types of beer after 1 they all are good hahahhha
    i remember living inCalifornia going to thos Renaissance Fairs they would have such cool beer in a barrells wow was that beer amazing 2 beers i was definitly down under hah
    thanks man I appreciate your encouragement; I am truely a firm believer that
    a worker deserves his wages andif you are willing and able to work your arse off
    then blessing and lady luck is on our sides...that is why during the economic down tern
    i am hammer my eduction; i believe