A+ Hardware Exam 2003

tmanagotmanago Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi everyone i hoep you all have got your A+ Hardware and OS certification, i am currently studying for the exam but i have a bad histpry when it comes to exams because i get so nervous and i forget everything during the exam. Exam has been a big weakness of mine. I was wondering can all you users please help me out as much as posible. Can you please reccomend me exam questions notes anything so i can pass this exam i look forward to hearing from you soon thankyou.

Comments

• janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Hi, tmanago!

A lot of folks have this "exam phobia" thing. Who knows the reason? Just know that it doesn't make you anything good or bad--it's just a unique part of being you.

It's only an exam my friend. They don't throw you in jail or something because you don't pass it! And, in most cases, it has nothing to do with long-term consequences. And, the CompTIA folks are willing to let you take it again.

It's only a GUI and a mouse and you are very familiar with those. The knowledge is possessed and used by millions worldwide and you have the right to use it too--without being afraid of anything or anyone, not even of failing an exam.

OK. I assume that you have tried the notes and exams here on Techexams. They're very good, so use 'em.
    Also, http://www.mcmcse.com/forums/exams/

Best of luck!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • lazyartlazyart Member Posts: 483
    You might wanna practice note taking. You will get a white board or laminated paper when you enter the test room. USE IT. Practice writing down things that you can refer to during the exam. This is allowed. I did this for both A+ exams and my Net+. Not only will this help your retention, you might feel more relaxed during the test because you have something to refer to.
    I'm not a complete idiot... some parts are missing.