has anyone ever passed exams on CBT training alone?

I am currently studying for MCP certifcation(leading on to MCSA) I have all the CBT nuggets training cd roms needed. I find studying from them is very productive and the info sinks in much better than when I am reading books..I guess most will say u need to read a couple of books and use CBT training, however has anyone ever passed the microsoft exams on just CBT training and hands on practice(from what you learnt on CBT nuggets)...thanks for any input guys

Comments

• WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    I think it is doable for MS exams, because most CBTs cover the topics on which you'll actually be questioned. Doable, but not advisable... there is one essential addition to a CBT and that is practice exams.

Apart from whether it's a CBT or book, we always recommend to use at least two different products for any exam. A book is ideal because you can quickly look things up, hence provides a good reference as well.
  • rockstar81rockstar81 Member Posts: 151
    thanks for the reply. I have the exam cram 2 book and plenty of practice questions also the study notes fromthis site etc, I just hate reading books as i forget what I have read just prevoius sometimes. I have recently just ran through the CBT nuggets for MCP XP and took a pro logic practice test and scored 58% which I was quite pleased with as it was first time etc. Thanks again for ur input.
  • xetrevxetrev Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    i watch the cbt nugget videos and check the books for answer's on specific questions and then use the practice tests. It has been working great for me so far.