Cisco email

CCIEWANNABECCIEWANNABE Banned Posts: 465
so, i passed my final ccnp test about a week ago. i stil have not received an email from cisco. how long does it usually take until you find out?

Comments

• cisco_troopercisco_trooper Member Posts: 1,441 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Have you logged in to the cert tracker to see what it says?

http://www.cisco.com/go/certifications/login
  • NetwurkNetwurk Member Posts: 1,155 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Took me around five weeks to see my CCNA as being registered on their site and it took another week or so to get the shiny paper one in the mail.

I think it all depends on how big their backlog is and how soon your test center does its thing.
  • CCIEWANNABECCIEWANNABE Banned Posts: 465
    thanks for the responses, i thought it took a little while icon_cool.gif
  • miller811miller811 Member Posts: 897
    so, i passed my final ccnp test about a week ago. i stil have not received an email from cisco. how long does it usually take until you find out?

I received an e-mail from Cisco within 6 hours of passing the exam see below:

ciscotraining-notify@cisco.com

dateThu, Nov 6, 2008 at 3:07 PM
    subjectCongratulations on becoming Cisco certified! Please read for important certification information

Dear XXXX Miller,

Congratulations on successfully completing the CCNP certification requirements. Candidates are automatically assigned a unique Cisco ID number after taking a Cisco Career Certification exam. Your Cisco ID number is CSCXXXXXXXX. This Cisco ID number will be listed on your certificate and should be referenced when registering for additional Cisco exams to prevent delay on receiving proper credit for your exam(s).

To ensure you receive your CCNP certificate with the correct spelling of your name, please verify your name and address by accessing your Personal Information on the Certification Tracking System at www.cisco.com/go/certifications/login.

If the name is incorrect a support agent will need to correct it as soon as possible to ensure your certificate reflects the correct spelling. Please contact the Certification Support Center at www.cisco.com/go/certsupport.

If the address is incorrect or if you would like to use a different mailing address, login to the Certification Tracking System using the following instructions:

with that being said, I did go on the website and verified my info that day, but still have not recevied the mailing from Cisco (which is only 15 days later this point).
    I don't claim to be an expert, but I sure would like to become one someday.

Quest for 11K pages read in 2011
    Page Count total to date - 1283
  • gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Still waiting 8 weeks on for my CCNA certificate.

Got the "CCNA E-mail" from them 1 day later.
  • nmqtabtnmqtabt Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Go get six packs Miller... Congrats. sleeping.gif enjoy your time.
    Don't fear to climb to a position, you will get there one day. Do your best...