YEAH BABY!!! I'm A+ Certified!!!!!

Kerry_20Kerry_20 Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
Just wanted thank everybody for helping me prepare for my A+ certification. I passed the OS part this morning with a 561. It's not the greatest score but who cares.... I'M NOW A+ CERTIFIED!!!!

Thanks Again!!!!!!!

Kerry :D

Comments

• mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
  • D-boyD-boy Member Posts: 595
    Was it harder than network+?
  • TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good job and congrats on the new cert :D
  • Kerry_20Kerry_20 Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Network+ was WAY easier to me. I think it may be b/c I studied a lot more for Network+ since it was my first certification. I made sure I was ready for that one.

--Kerry :D
  • remyforbes777remyforbes777 Member Posts: 499
    congratulations. The OS is a relief to pass especially since I hear so many horror stories on how hard it is and how so many failed on the first try. Now you can rest easy. Whats your next cert? How hard is the Network + and what books did you use to study.
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
    I think i'm going to start on some Microsoft Certs. My next cert will probably be 70-210 which is Windows 2000 Professional. I would like to get my MCSA in the near future.

The book I used for Network+ was called Network+ Study Guide (3rd Edition) by David Groth. I also read over a few study guides that I found online such as http://www.mcmcse.com/comptia/network/N10002guide.shtml. There are tons of free study guides you just have to find them.

I would also recommend that you take tons of practice tests.
    Pagesbydave.com has 2 really good practice test.

• janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats on becoming A+ certified!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
    D-boy wrote:
    Was it harder than network+?

Hey D-Boy.....I see where you took 70-210. How was that test? Was it a lot more difficult than the A+ cert? I heard it was pretty easy. What all did you use to help you pass?