Options

jobs MCDST

james1226james1226 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I live in Dallas TX I was in the IT 4 year ago I am shoe manager, but know I am think about
going back into IT I am looking at MCDST. I have worked with windows 3.1, 95,98, and 98's
I have worked with XP but I need to get back in to the game. Two thing Jobs and is MCDST
the best Hot thing on the market.
Thank you :D

Comments

• Options
    Mmartin_47Mmartin_47 Member Posts: 430
    james1226 wrote:
    I live in Dallas TX I was in the IT 4 year ago I am shoe manager, but know I am think about
    going back into IT I am looking at MCDST. I have worked with windows 3.1, 95,98, and 98's
    I have worked with XP but I need to get back in to the game. Two thing Jobs and is MCDST
    the best Hot thing on the market.
    Thank you :D

I found a good amount of MCDST on Dice.com, but no response. Probably due to my lack of work experience. I should of started working during high school. icon_confused.gif
  • Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    There are two ways of getting your resumes noticed: certs or experience. Ideally both would be best. But don't forget there are several ways you can gain experience that many people do not consider and one easy one is donating your time and skills. Churches, American Legions, and many other nonprofit type institutions would probably love to be able to call you when they are having a problem.

There is one place in my area, for example, that specializes in taking old PCs, repairing them and donating them schools and other organizations. They always need help, especially with people who have laptop skills.

Another way would be to donate your time to small businesses that you may have a relationship with. Your tax company, a local law firm, etc. Just be upfront and tell them why you are free. Be very sure you set strict limits on your offer as well. There are people who would try to take advantage.