* 70-270 Windows XP Training CBTs *

WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
Below you can find the latest TechExams.net free MCSE training CBTs for the 70-270 exam. Each CBT lists the average lesson duration and download size. Note that you can stream the CBT right from our server, so even with a relatively low speed connection you should still be able to watch the CBTs without any delay. (if the impact of users downloading these CBTs becomes too high, we'll probably put them on a seperate server)

icon_arrow.gif 70-270 Windows XP CBT - Remote Assistance and Remote Desktop
(18 minutes, 6.5MB)

icon_arrow.gif 70-270 Windows XP CBT - ICF and ICS

Feel free to reply to this post with your questions, comments, and suggestions.

Johan :D

Comments

• allylaurenteallylaurente Member Posts: 131
    Wow, that was great. we've remote assistance also in our office thru MSN Messenger. Nice one Johan bowing.gif
    "...don't wait for miracles, be the miracle" - Bruce Almighty
  • mwgoodmwgood Member Posts: 293
    Nicely done. Quality stuff there! icon_thumright.gif
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Thanks guys :D

In case you didn't notice the 'test version post', here's the ICF and ICS test: www.techexams.net/videos/icf_ics.htm
    It will be expanded with more info soon.
  • mwgoodmwgood Member Posts: 293
    Have you thought about including the Remote Desktop Web Connection?
    Thanks for the suggestion, but yes, I did thought about it, but did not include it because it is not an exam topic. It's a cool feature though and I will include some about it in the to the cbt corresponding technotes.
  • cwrightcwright Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    that was great, a nice alternative to just reading books, any more anywhere yet?

The remote assistance and icf/ics cbts are currently the only ones available. The thing is that it takes about the same time to write TechNotes but they get read 4 times more often, and I have to focus on the most popular stuff. Apart from that, I've been waiting on a newer version of the software I created them with. One that allows me to include audio. There's a updated version that allows me to include playback controls which should make them a bit more user friendly.
    I did start on a new one about Auditing, but it won't be available until somewhere next month.
  • cwrightcwright Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • rudraksharudraksha Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • mousevkcmousevkc Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thank you very much
    vietnamese
  • keatronkeatron Member Posts: 1,213 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Very good Johan. I know when you have a nice collection of these, you'll make them available for purchase, so I can use them for my entry level staff. Again excellent job!!!
  • esrajarathinamesrajarathinam Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hai
    thanks for the link now iam going to write exam for 70-270
    with love
    s.rajarathinam
  • amitshah2003ukamitshah2003uk Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Excellent video :D
  • Daniel333Daniel333 Member Posts: 2,077 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Nice! Keep it up!
    -Daniel
  • ThembinkhosiThembinkhosi Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Webmaster wrote:
    Below you can find the latest TechExams.net free MCSE training CBTs for the 70-270 exam. Each CBT lists the average lesson duration and download size. Note that you can stream the CBT right from our server, so even with a relatively low speed connection you should still be able to watch the CBTs without any delay. (if the impact of users downloading these CBTs becomes too high, we'll probably put them on a seperate server)

icon_arrow.gif 70-270 Windows XP CBT - Remote Assistance and Remote Desktop
    (18 minutes, 6.5MB)

icon_arrow.gif 70-270 Windows XP CBT - ICF and ICS

Feel free to reply to this post with your questions, comments, and suggestions.

Johan :D

Can you help in file and disk converting.

Thembinkhosi
  • workinantworkinant Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Wow that was very helpful I have hardly even touched a computer before about 2 months ago. Now I'm going for my MCP on the 21st of this month, and I have been using all your TechNotes and now this Thank you very much all these things are so useful and easy to understand the way you prepare them. :D [/quote]
  • 147147 Member Posts: 117
    They're pretty good, but are they supposed to have sound? If not, it could benefit from narration.
    Fear is the absence of Faith.
  • haodalathaodalat Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • s_manoharis_manohari Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for your good work.
  • kahnkahn Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    thanks mate.
    great work you have done
    Cheers
  • DiataDiata Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I just joined this site. But I see that you do a perefect job to help people to study. Thank you! All your information are very helpfull!!!
  • apputprapputpr Banned Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hi friend can u tell it can download?
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Thanks great videos!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • HOAXHOAX Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Greet Man __!! icon_study.gif