Options

Powershell Books

jbaellojbaello Member Posts: 1,191 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hey guys, I'm trying to purchase a very good powershell books both for Windows 2003/2008 and Exchange 2007, I've been searching and have a few in my mind, but I would rather seek an advise to experienced Powershell users first before I make a decision :)

Thanks you very much, between one of our site has both GC and Universal Caching enabled, is there a reason why this would be both enabled? Doesn't look like a best practice to me :P

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
  • Options
    What else can I say thank you Dynamik :)
  • Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Just saw this post and figured I'd make a new post with how I've been learning PowerShell since it's been a while and I've learned quite a bit of PowerShell since I initially made that post.
    http://techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=280253#280253
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    Royal so any idea on why a certain site with 3 DC would have all GC enable and Universal enabled on site?
  • Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    jbaello wrote:
    Royal so any idea on why a certain site with 3 DC would have all GC enable and Universal enabled on site?

I'm assuming by Universal you are saying Universal Group Membership Caching? If so, then nope. Doesn't make any sense.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    Universal Caching yes this is what I meant, the entire 5 sites is going to be on a separate forest, I already point out alot of issue on the drawings/diagram, I'm surprised that companies like Fox has some interesting Sys Admin.