canabilistic mice :)

procmanprocman Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
so i get up this morning and a mouse has chewed a flat spot on my mouse wheel. this isw the last stram how can i keep them out?
K-Meleon 1.5.1
Compaq Presario 723RS

Comments

• vColevCole Member Posts: 1,573 ■■■■■■■□□□
  • KaminskyKaminsky Member Posts: 1,235
    Borrow a friend's cat for a week and don't fed it that much.

Rodents love silicon. I once got called on a fault that turned out to be rats chewing the cables running underneath the building. Why they had external wiring was beyond me but cost em a pretty penny to have the place recabled.
    Kam.
  • Mmartin_47Mmartin_47 Member Posts: 430
    Buddys Acura TL had a problem with his Mass Air Flow sensor. Techs. found out a mouse has chewed through the wires in the harness. The replacement one is lined with poison. icon_twisted.gif
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Love it they do!

I had one in the garage chew the insulation off of my car's battery cables!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • mrhaun03mrhaun03 Member Posts: 359
    One of my clients just called in the second time for rats chewing through their phone lines. You think they'd get traps the first time.
    Working on Linux+
  • Lee HLee H Member Posts: 1,135
    use flour on the floor to find were they are coming in, this will show there footprints,

then simply block the hole, or sit and wait with a stun gun, whichever sounds the most exciting

icon_lol.gif
  • procmanprocman Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    thanx all. i bought some glue traps and i have got 9 of the pricks. flour huh? thats brilliant.
    K-Meleon 1.5.1
    Compaq Presario 723RS
  • AhriakinAhriakin Member Posts: 1,799 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Take off, nuke 'em from space

I may be thinking of the wrong beasty
    We responded to the Year 2000 issue with "Y2K" solutions...isn't this the kind of thinking that got us into trouble in the first place?
  • ladiesman217ladiesman217 Member Posts: 416
    I like the flour idea hehe.

Use airsoft gun and play sniper! bom.gif
    No Sacrifice, No Victory.