Options

I passed - Security University rocks!

securityguysecurityguy Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey all, I passed my exam, woo hoo! I attended a Security+ class held by Security University, who were great, and I passed the exam! The class was a bit tough, and I studied a ton, but I'm really pumped that I passed. The instructor was really great. He took time and explained things if someone had some problems understanding some areas of the training. Even the food and hotel were awesome! If you guys are looking for training, I highly recommend them. Excellent experience from beginning to end.

Comments

• Options
    IT ManIT Man Member Posts: 159
    Congrats on your pass!!!!! :D
    Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll still land among the stars. - Les Brown
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congratulations, and welcome to the forums!

What's next for you?
  • Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Congrats on the pass!!
  • Options
    Thanks guys, I'm pumped. It wasn't easy but glad I passed...now it's on to resting my brain before I embarc on the next steps to ensure I put my knowledge to good use...
  • Options
    mengo17mengo17 Member Posts: 100 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Have any of you guys taken a certification class with Security University? I took the Security+ class and their feedback seems to be good, but most of you guys seem to know your stuff and wanted some of your feedback/recommendations. I want to further my security education and Let me know if you've every taken a class with them.

Thanks
  • Options
    jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Hey all, I passed my exam, woo hoo! I attended a Security+ class held by Security University, who were great, and I passed the exam! The class was a bit tough, and I studied a ton, but I'm really pumped that I passed. The instructor was really great. He took time and explained things if someone had some problems understanding some areas of the training. Even the food and hotel were awesome! If you guys are looking for training, I highly recommend them. Excellent experience from beginning to end.

congrats man and don't forget to update your certifications section of your profile!
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • Options
    BulletzBulletz Member Posts: 159
    Congrats man! u made it...
    Show me the way to go 127.0.0.1