Options

candidate seeking endorser

tdempseytdempsey Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys. I just passed the CISSP exam and am seeking an endorser.

I am currently unemployed and reluctant to use my boss at my previous employer for a number of reasons but mainly because I can really only ask him to vouch for my last two years as Security Analyst at that particular company and he really wouldn't be able to vouch for the experience that I had before that. I have nearly 10 years in IT with 5 years of security related experience.

My last position was Security Analyst for a nationwide property management company that lasted for 2 years. Prior to that, I worked for a software company as a tech support engineer that created and deployed HTTP and SMTP content filtration systems. That was also for 2 years.
And before that, I worked for InfoSpace.com as the third shift NOC lead. I also worked a bunch of other jobs there too asI climbed the ranks of what was at the time, a startup. I worked there for a total of 3 years.

I would be happy to provide resume/CV with job descriptions and verifiable references and a copy of my S+ card to anybody who would like to help out so I am not asking for somebody to make a huge leap of faith. I could have ISC2 find somebody and I will if necessary but that seems so impersonal and I thought I would try this way first. This of course would be a service that I would like to pay forward when the time comes to keep the Karma machine chuggin' along.

If anybody is interested, please let me know so I can get the ball rolling.

Thank you!

Comments