Options

Bad Timing!!!!

LuckycharmsLuckycharms Member Posts: 267
I will keep this short...

I got a deal on an ipexperts boot camp, so I jump on it. Today I pay for the camp and I have to pay for my test 12/12.. (lab is in March) ...But not 3 hours after I pay for the boot camp I find out Cisco had released the lab update schedule this morning....... What this means in laymen's terms is that I am paying for a boot camp that if I don't pass in march will be a waste... ( simply because they are changing the test that much!!!)

** Now I knew they were probably going to change the test in June/July time frame but still stinks that I did it the day they announced the change.** I still had some hope left that I might get two try's before they changed the test...**

** I am just ranting... deep down I know it really doesn't matter how they change the test.. I should be able to take on any technology they throw at me...***

--Side not ... with the current posting of the lab hardware, it looks like they made making a home lab a lot cheaper.. No more 6500 or VG248....
The quality of a book is never equated to the number of words it contains. -- And neither should be a man by the number of certifications or degree's he has earned.

Comments

• Options
    GT-RobGT-Rob Member Posts: 1,090
    hmm maybe this will drop the price of 6509s. I've always wanted one for my home :D

I don't know if IPexpert does this, but I know some other vendors that allow you to retake their bootcamp as many times as you want for free. Also, hopefully they will incorporate some of the changes into their lessons, as it will obviously effect others in your position!
  • Options
    ITdudeITdude Member Posts: 1,181 ■■■□□□□□□□
    GT-Rob wrote:
    hmm maybe this will drop the price of 6509s. I've always wanted one for my home :D

Every home should have one! :)icon_wink.gif
    I usually hang out on 224.0.0.10 (FF02::A) and 224.0.0.5 (FF02::5) when I'm in a non-proprietary mood.

mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    ITdude wrote:
    GT-Rob wrote:

Actually, having two works better. :D
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    mikej412 wrote:
    ITdude wrote:
    GT-Rob wrote:

Okay, how about don't leave home without it. Not! :)icon_wink.gif
    I usually hang out on 224.0.0.10 (FF02::A) and 224.0.0.5 (FF02::5) when I'm in a non-proprietary mood.

dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    mikej412 wrote:
    ITdude wrote:
    GT-Rob wrote:

VSS?
    The only easy day was yesterday!
  • Options
    GT-RobGT-Rob Member Posts: 1,090
    mikej412 wrote:
    ITdude wrote:
    GT-Rob wrote:

I good home is a home with redundancy

I should get that engraved in wood and hang it lol
  • Options
    GT-Rob wrote:
    mikej412 wrote:
    ITdude wrote:
    GT-Rob wrote:

I good home is a home with redundancy

I should get that engraved in wood and hang it lol

Some people would love to have redundancy in their mortgages these days! icon_wink.gif