Just failed 640-801

Me163Me163 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
...with a score of 752 icon_sad.gif I really underestimated this test... I couldn't really pinpoint one concept that I was deficient in; it was just that there were so many details that I wasn't sure of. I'm pretty sure I got both of the simulations correct, but I could be wrong. I guess the best thing to do now is just buy some routers or a simulation and play with them for many, many hours... Any suggestions?

Comments

• tech77tech77 Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Dang man. That's a bummer. I took it on Oct. 1 and failed it too. Been studying like mad ever since.

I thought I had a lot of OSPF questions. OSPF this, that, and the other. Did you have the same?

And one question, a drag and drop, that matched access lists with IP addresses and that one had some freaky wildcard masks in it. That killed me.

Don't give up though. icon_twisted.gif
  • AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    icon_idea.gif I dont think so dude. If you kept it real, your half way thru. Atleast you know your weak points so you can work on it. Its better to fail honestly rather than pass by cheating. I believe cheaters fool know one but themselves. CCNA is a tuff call and i think the reason is to discourage cheaters from reaping where they did not sow. Good luck.
    Hard times on planet earth.
  • Me163Me163 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    tech77 wrote:
    Dang man. That's a bummer. I took it on Oct. 1 and failed it too. Been studying like mad ever since.

I thought I had a lot of OSPF questions. OSPF this, that, and the other. Did you have the same?

And one question, a drag and drop, that matched access lists with IP addresses and that one had some freaky wildcard masks in it. That killed me.

Don't give up though. icon_twisted.gif

I didn't see that drag and drop one, but yeah I did get alot of OSPF. That's not what killed me though, it was more of an all-around thing I think.

Another question: On the printout, it said I got 46% on "Implementation and Operation". Is this the router simulations?