Options

eigrp stub

mcse_696mcse_696 Member Posts: 151
i have configured eigrp stub on my spoke routers i was expecting to see my spoke routers only with connected and default route but not i saw the all networks of the other spoke routers what is the point just to dont respond to query ?

Comments

• Options
    lildeezullildeezul Member Posts: 404
    the default for EIGRP stub routers are to recieve connected and summary routes.

you can specify if you only want to see connected, and then configure a defualt route out towards the to other networks
    NHSCA National All-American Wrestler 135lb
  • Options
    mcse_696mcse_696 Member Posts: 151
    you mean create static route on hub router and redistribute it ?
  • Options
    georgemcgeorgemc Member Posts: 429
    lildeezul wrote:
    the default for EIGRP stub routers are to recieve connected and summary routes.

you can specify if you only want to see connected, and then configure a defualt route out towards the to other networks

I think you may be confused here. The default for EIGRP stub routers is to advertise connected and summary routes. They receive all routes advertised within their AS (by their hub router).

George
    WGU BS: Business - Information Technology Management
    Start Date: 01 October 2012
    QFT1,PFIT in progress.
    TRANSFERRED/COMPLETED: AGC1,BBC1,LAE1,QBT1,LUT1,QLC1,QMC1,QLT1,IWC1,INC1,INT1,BVC1,CLC1,MGC1, CWV1 BNC1, LIT1,LWC1,QAT1,WFV1,EST1,EGC1,EGT1,IWT1,MKC1,MKT1,RWT1,FNT1,FNC1, BDC1,TPV1 REQUIRED:
  • Options
    lildeezullildeezul Member Posts: 404
    woops srry.. you are exactly right.
    NHSCA National All-American Wrestler 135lb