Braindumps.....

There are a lot of study resources out there, some good, some bad. By good, we mean reputable, honest, and thourough. By bad, we mean, braindumps. Braundumps are **** guides that have been developed by companies outside the US, where laws aren't so strict. They are little more than an actual copy of the exam you may be studying. These companies pay people to go in, and "take a test". By "take a test", we mean copy down as much of test as they can, and then sell it. This is wrong, and illegal. It may sound like a good idea to study the actual exam, but in the real world, you won't learn anything. There is no knowledge in a braindump, just dishonesty, corruption, and disrespect. How would you feel if you got this great job, because of certs stolen with braindumps.....and then, something happens at work. Your boss will not accept your solution if you say, A,B,C,D. You study for certs for your future, and the future of IT. People who use **** guides, lower the value of certs, because they put unqualified people in postions above people who have really been honest, and studied for their work. It's also a well known fact, that people who ****, enjoy beastiality and children. You don't want to be associated with molesters and llama lovers, do you?? Anyway, if you still need one last kick away from braindumps, the people at Cert Mag have put out an article you should read. Hopefully, this will keep you being ridiculed as a **** icon_evil.gif , if you are. And if you're not, well then good for you already! :D

Cert Mag

Okay, that's my monthly rant.....have a nice day!
i remain, he who remains to be....

Comments

• lsealslseals Member Posts: 240
    Golf clap
    24 Hours in a day...24 Beers in a case...Coincidence?
  • skully93skully93 Member Posts: 323 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Certainly. I certainly don't mind going over a few practice exams to get my critical thinking down and finding my trouble spots, but it would be fruitless to just pass based on me memorization of questions.

Then what would you do when your servers went down and the like?
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.

-- James Thurber
  • JOblessELementJOblessELement Member Posts: 134
    Braindumps are like guns. In the right hands, they can be used for numerous positive purposes. In the wrong hands, to create havoc and mass destruction.

Use your guns wisely.
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.
  • garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    Braindumps are like guns. In the right hands, they can be used for numerous positive purposes.

Like what? Help a Lazy Dumb Ass ****? Are people that pathetic, that you have to **** in you career field? What a disappointing and depressing life.
  • tahjzhuantahjzhuan Member Posts: 288 ■■■■□□□□□□
    there are these guys in my mcsa course that are trying to tell everybody that **** is the way to go. i let them know exactly how i feel about that every chance that i get.

cheating is for suckas

the wild thing is though, i think they'd use test king and still fail the test
  • tahjzhuantahjzhuan Member Posts: 288 ■■■■□□□□□□
    ^^^lol

I forgot about the edit thing
  • rossonieri#1rossonieri#1 Member Posts: 799 ■■■□□□□□□□
    nice topic... for me; the main thing is i know the concept - or at least know what i am doing ( and that you will have to study - learn - excerpt the ideas ) - not remembering all the answer when you go for exam, right ?? ( like you mean that bad braindump thing... ) but not all braindump is bad - true... you will find some nice questions that likely what is going to happen someday and you need to configure it out.
    the More I know, that is more and More I dont know.
    but not all braindump is bad - true... you will find some nice questions that likely what is going to happen someday and you need to configure it out.

Thats got to be one of the dumbest comments I have ever heard. I am now dumber for reading your post. icon_shaking.gif
  • ZraxniahZraxniah Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'll use a braindump to see what kind of questions are actually asked -- but, I'll also go through several sources of training material beforehand. I've taken several braindumps that contradict reputable training courses, or are poorly worded. That said,

I do have a problem with those that simply memorize the questions and pass the exams. I feel it is the test designers' duty to update the tests weekly or even daily -- the tests cost 100+ each, I think they can hire a few more writers. That would filter out those that simply memorize the questions, and allow others to use braindumps as legitimate practice materials. It is also the responsibility of employers to verify that the certifications an individual holds represents their knowledge (there are tons of paper MCSE's, etc. out there).

Braindumps are here to stay -- its your job to know your **** -- its the employers job to not hire you if you don't -- and the testmakers' job to update the damn things often.

2c
    zrax
  • RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Personally I can see no reason at all to view the test questions unless you wish to **** icon_exclaim.gif

Zraxniah - nice idea, but if they had to update the tests weekly they would cost considerably more then they already do. Me, I am for making things less expensive.

I think that if someone was caught using braindumps then their name should go into a database and their current certifications withdrawn and the ability to gain others removed.
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • viper75viper75 Member Posts: 726 ■■■■□□□□□□
    IMO....

I think anyone caught cheating should have their eyes taken out!!! icon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gif

Cheaters degrade the value of our Certs. icon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gif
    CCNP Security - DONE!
    CCNP R&S - In Progress...
    CCIE Security - Future...
    Ricka182 wrote:
    It's also a well known fact, that people who ****, enjoy beastiality and children.

icon_thumright.gif Yup. lol
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Well, I was going to just lurk on this one, but maybe Webmaster should put Ricka182's link in his Topsites page. Got to be LOL!

Sad thing is, it's probably true.
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • rossonieri#1rossonieri#1 Member Posts: 799 ■■■□□□□□□□
    garv221 wrote:
    Thats got to be one of the dumbest comments I have ever heard. I am now dumber for reading your post. icon_shaking.gif

wow, i did not mean that i used those braindumps... like i said, not to remember the answers - but knowing the concepts is better. and i agree that all cheaters are bad. :)
    the More I know, that is more and More I dont know.
    garv221 wrote:

wow, i did not mean that i used those braindumps... like i said, not to remember the answers - but knowing the concepts is better. and i agree that all cheaters are bad. :)

I'm sorry. I understand.
  • keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    i personally don't use them i find alot of them confusing the learning process, value of the cert and giving those that can remember questions/answers jobs that they would otherwise not have earned. icon_study.gif
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    There is one more thing to consider, in any circumstance. If you patronize,visit, or have out of "just curiosity" or out of ignorance gone to a BD or acquired/bought BD material, you are supporting and encouraging these thieves. Don't do it. If they would steal from honest businesses, they will not hesitate to steal from you or from the people that you work for and for some companies, loss/theft of data can even cause bankruptcy.

Get away and stay away.
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
    Lots of interesting thoughts and comments in this thread.

I think the one over-riding factor in this debate is .... to be a professional in the IT field you must first and foremost show honesty and integrity. Anyone who uses a ***** site does not show that and does not deserve to be working in this field of endeavor.
    www.supercross.com
  • Fu LoserFu Loser Member Posts: 123
    I think for someone who has studied hard, and does know the material well, braindumps might not be a bad thing to use the night before a test to calm your jitters some.

I've looked at some brain **** for N+, more or less I used it like a study tool, I answered the questions, then looked up all of the questions I had gotten wrong to find out why I got them wrong, good way to learn if you ask me. I just didn't simply memorize the Q and the A's.

One thing I noticed when I was looking at many different braindumps, is just that, they were all different. Now if its a ****, then everyone should have compiled the same questions, but a lot of the questions where different.

This shows the integrity of braindumps, don't trust them.

Use them as legit study tools, don't memorize, learn.
    The tutors at a local institution asked me to check out a couple **** they found on the machines there. These were A+ and Net+ **** and the MCSE instructors were keen to know if the **** were indicative of the Comptia exams.
    Well they certainly were questions direct from the Comptia exams - however about 30% or more were in fact incorrect in that the answer labled as correct was totally wrong (or wrong enough to cause someone to fail) icon_lol.gif

Anyone who uses stuff like that deserves to fail - end of story icon_wink.gif
    www.supercross.com
  • AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    I am not a novice, not yet an expert but here is a piece of my mind. I T certs were created to target I T professionals who have been in the field or have spent countless hours preparing for a profession through study and practice. Now, whoever tries to tell me that **** are good in one way or another, are in the wrong place. I think they are simply unprofessional losers. Imagine what would happen if doctors or nuclear scientists were to use ****. This click of losers who are too damn lazy to study and practice or simply dont belong in I T should stay away and thats the bottom line. icon_evil.gif
    Hard times on planet earth.
  • wildfirewildfire Member Posts: 654
    I would class test like Transcender, **** etc as braindumps! even though they are legal, last time I sat an Exam BSCI I wasgiven some **** half of them were on the exam!!! and you say that they are not a brain ****! I think so!
    Looking for CCIE lab study partnerts, in the UK or Online.
  • AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    I Know a "fella" who passed two mcse exams in two weeks and is soon gonna be a lazy bastard with MCSE tags. Reason: He bought questions from the web and he bragged that fifty were in the exam meaning he was only tested on ten questions. I am begining to think a big percentage of MCSE holders are fake. No wonder young kids are becoming MCSE's instead of playing playstation and Xbox. I am always proud of the one cert i got because i believe it proves my capabilities 100%. Like most of the honest dudes out there i 've flunked a few, realised my weakpoints which i am working on. I think all those who cheated for their current certs should flush them down the toilet, buy decent learning materials and learn the skills. Its seems probably one out of every five cert holders used **** and thats the reason why the market is saturated yet the employees dont seem to find the right guy. Something must be done.
    Hard times on planet earth.
    People will always ****, but the most important thing about this field is you can't **** or lie experience.
  • lazyartlazyart Member Posts: 483
    There's nothing left to add to this thread.
    I'm not a complete idiot... some parts are missing.