Options

Network+

rocalien81rocalien81 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Just took mine today and just missed out icon_sad.gificon_sad.gif but man was I caught off guard, I have been using the Network+ 2004 third edition and some of the questions I got really caught me by surprise. I have re-booked it in the next 3days but cost me an arm and a leg
"Without hard work, nothing grows but weed."

Gordon B. Hinckley

Comments

• Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    bad luck, a lot of people get caught out by some of the questions on this test, best of luck with the resit icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    skrpuneskrpune Member Posts: 1,409
    rocalien81 wrote:
    Just took mine today and just missed out icon_sad.gificon_sad.gif but man was I caught off guard, I have been using the Network+ 2004 third edition and some of the questions I got really caught me by surprise. I have re-booked it in the next 3days but cost me an arm and a leg

Wait, was that a typo or are you using a book that's not based on the current (2005) objectives? I'm not sure how much of a difference there is from the previous objectives, but it's always a good idea to have up to date materials. If you don't have an up to date book, then I'd suggest postponing the exam for a bit so you can get a newer book & do some reviewing.
    Currently Studying For: Nothing (cert-wise, anyway)
    Next Up: Security+, 291?

Enrolled in Masters program: CS 2011 expected completion