CCNA-Voice textbook comments

I got my CCNA-Voice book yesterday and have been looking through it. A lot of what's in CVoice in there, and I haven't seen anything about gateways or gatekeepers in it yet (which is what I'm studying right now).

I know I'll have to take this test at some point, but I'm going to hold off until I finish all the CCVP tests. I figure that by then this test should be a breeze (I hope).
"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons." - Popular Mechanics, 1949

Comments

• IncInc Member Posts: 184
    So the major topics are from CVOICE and some minor differences? Just like ONT and QOS?

I was planning on doing CVOICE and right after that CCNA:Voice

Similar approach with aforementioned QOS and ONT yielded nice result. QOS was challenging and ONT a breeze.
  • nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Is that the book where jeremy ciora is one of the authors? i got it last week even though its not apparently out in the UK until 28th dec :D

Anyway, i was suprised how thin the book seems. i intend to take this when we get closer to putting voip in late next year. I jhavent read any of the book yet but whats everyones thoughts on the material? Any good?
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking