Options

70- 620 Passed and out the way

j938j938 Member Posts: 101
I passed today with a score of 800 I believe I missed mostly on the mobile computing and tablet stuff. Some of the sim questions seemed open ended and could of been answer one or two ways. Anyways I didnt study for this exam I actually tried to reschedule it but it was to late so went ahead and took it since I had the second shot. I did use selft test software, and watch a few videos from Scott Skinger over Vista I also work with Vista every day with all aspects so that kind of helps as well.

Thinking about getting the Enterpirse suppose but I think that may be a waste of my time since im trying to go for the MCITP Enterprise Administrator so I will start on the 70.640 ACTIVE DIRECTORY
Growth is limited.

Comments

• Options
    rterrasirterrasi Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck on 70-640. I just took it last week and passed it (800). I used the following materials:

MS Press book for 70-640
    Sybex book for 70-640
    Self Test practice exam

I read through both books and did all of the practice labs in each. Using both the testing software in the MS book and Self Test helped me alot. The Sybex test engine was below average in preparing for the exam.

Hope this info helps.

PS- Self test is offering 20% off from now until 12-29-2008
  • Options
    j938j938 Member Posts: 101
    rterrasi wrote:
    Good luck on 70-640. I just took it last week and passed it (800). I used the following materials:

MS Press book for 70-640
    Sybex book for 70-640
    Self Test practice exam

I read through both books and did all of the practice labs in each. Using both the testing software in the MS book and Self Test helped me alot. The Sybex test engine was below average in preparing for the exam.

Hope this info helps.

PS- Self test is offering 20% off from now until 12-29-2008

Thanks I get self test free through work and I have the MS training kit book which consist of the 70-640 I may try out the sybex as well for additional

-- did you experience alot of sims on your exam ?
    Growth is limited.
  • Options
    rterrasirterrasi Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I think I was the lucky one; I had no sims on this exam. I had multiple choice and scenario questions, but no sims.

For this exam, make sure you are strong in DNS and CA. Those questions were about as fun as the root canal I had in April.