Options

Network+ book

Darian929Darian929 Member Posts: 197
Hello guys, just wanted to ask a quick question, I want to buy a Network+ book and saw on the network+ page on the forums that the recommended books are the exam cram 2 network+ but i saw it was published in 2004 i believe, just wanted to know if that is still good to study or its out dated? Making sure if I get that book that it will be enough to pass the exam and if the exam has changed or been updated what a good book to buy. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    brad-brad- Member Posts: 1,218
    Darian929 wrote:
    Making sure if I get that book that it will be enough to pass the exam and if the exam has changed or been updated what a good book to buy. Thanks.
    No one book can prepare you for the exam. You should have at least two, and they should have been published for the 2007 exam version. I used Mike Myers Passport, Exam Cram 2, and the EC2 Q&A.

I knew those books forwards and backwards, but just barely passed. IDK if I got a bad test or what, but my test was not representative of my studying, and was un-necessarily vague or difficult.
  • Options
    Darian929Darian929 Member Posts: 197
    Nevermind, thanks brad i Just found the exam cram 3rd edition which is from 2009... I had seen the 2nd edition and thought it was the latest... i will be the q&a and the exam cram 3rd edition..