Passed CISSP Examination

CyberCelineCyberCeline Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Community,

I stared studying for the CISSP exam in spring / early summer 08 and registered for December 6th in Basel, Switzerland.

Finally today I've got the lovely mail form (ISC)2 saying that I've PASSED icon_smile.gif

About me: I'm 20 year old, working in Security Management and Business Engineering for a telecommunications company.

Used study materials (all in english, expect the last one in german):
Computer Security Basics (O’Reilly, 2nd Ed.)
CompTIA Security+ Study Guide (Sybex, 3rd Ed.)
Official EC-Council CEH Review Guide (Sybex, 1st Ed.)
CISSP for Dummies (Wiley, 2nd Ed.)
CISSP All-in-One [Shon Harris] Exam Guide (McGraw-Hill, 4th Ed.)
CISSP IT-Sicherheit (mitp, 2nd Ed.)

Registered for the exam in english.. didn't know that when I'd register for german, that I'll get also the english questions... anyway only thing what matters is that I've passed!

It's really a nice (late) birthday present.. turned last weekend 20 icon_wink.gif so I passed the exam with 19 *smile* For the last 6 month I really had no "life"... studied all night long after work... in the last weeks before the exam I dreamt about DRP, BCP and all that stuff... :) *crazy*

What's next? hmh.. gain the real world experience to get the CISSP certificate.. for now I'm an Associate of (ISC)2...

And certifications? no way... I'm really "burned out" at the moment :) want my life back.. ;)

Cheers,
cyberceline
Apple ACSP 10.5, Apple ACHDS v10.4, Apple ACTC v10.4, CWNP Wireless#, CompTIA Security+, CISSP Associate of (ISC)2

Comments