Options

70-299 done... but only just

Just passed 70-299 to give me my MCSA. Very tight run thing, 700 required to pass, 700 got icon_confused.gif

Not quite sure where to go next for my MCSE tho. I know a lot of people recommend 70-293 before 70-299 cus of the overlap in PKI but would this work in reverse as well :) ?

I'm planning on taking 70-298 as the design exam, so that obviously has parallels with 299 but I don't know if that's my best option for the next exam or not (not having any experience of the case study format).

I completed 70-290 and 70-291 back in September so they're reasonably fresh in my mind if not absolutly sparkling.

Any suggestions of where to head next?

Comments

• Options
    M4verickM4verick Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hey congrats! Pass is a pass buddy.
    I guess if I were you I'd go to the 293 though and get that outa' the way.
    Isn't it funny how after you have the certifications, you don't care about sharing them as much?
  • Options
    undomielundomiel Member Posts: 2,818
    Welcome to the 700s club with the elite few! It takes skill and talent to pass with a 700. Congratulations! I'd recommend taking out the 298 then jumping into the 293 as the 299 should prepare you pretty well for the 298. Just do a quick glance over the materials for the 293 & 294 just to make sure you have a passing familiarity with them in case anything comes up in the 298.
    Jumping on the IT blogging band wagon -- http://www.jefferyland.com/