Options

Transcender for 70-291

I've tried out the A+ Transcender before, and it seems to work great. How is the Transcender for the 70-291? Is the Transcender format similar to the format on the 291? I never actually bought one before, but I have a feeling I'll need it for the beast!
The only thing that can stop you is you

Currently studying for 70-293

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I thought it was good. I use them for all my exams. Good luck!
  • Options
    rterrasirterrasi Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Perfect time to buy to, with both Transcender and Self Test doing their specials. By the way, does anyone out there have any opinions on the Study Guides that both Transcender and Self Test offer? Although I plan on using the Ms Press books to obtain my MCSA, I know I want to supplement those books also. Just wondering if those study guides would be sufficient. Any help would be appreciated
  • Options
    Johnny JohnsonJohnny Johnson Member Posts: 241 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Transcender is a great study tool! I found it very helpful for the 70-290 exam and will be using it for the 70-291 as well.
    Next up: 100-101 ICND1 :study:

Keep the Son in your eyes!
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    rterrasi, I haven't been too fond of their supplements, but I haven't looked at them for many years either. I think the book and Transcender will be good for a majority of your studies. Be sure to get some hands-on experience, and you can use Technet or some other online resource to brush up on any weak areas that you find.
  • Options
    rterrasirterrasi Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I think what would work then is a combination of the MS Press and the Sybex, plus the practice test software. Way ahead of you on the hands-on; setup on Virtual PC the hands on stuff.
  • Options
    Big JizayBig Jizay Member Posts: 269
    Thanks for your feedback everybody. I'm glad to hear that Transcender is having a sale! I'll definitely jump on that.
    The only thing that can stop you is you

Currently studying for 70-293
  • Options
    RomBUSRomBUS Member Posts: 699 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Yes Ive used Trancender and my hands on experience to pass the 290 exam as well

Passed yesterday by just only using that and my experience (not much experience)

291 exam on Tranncender seems like its going to help me a lot on this one, it has a lot of information when you read over the explanations