Options

ooohhhh ahhhhh

Prometric have a new website......Looks flashy....

Anyway too the point.
Any suggesstions on revision material for the beast.

Previous 270 & 290 exams I have used CBT Nuggetts, Test Out for videos etc
I have then used Preplogic and Transcender for practice questions. Plus which ever book happens to be highly rated on amazon.

Any advice as to a particular book, or different training material for this exam as its the tough one.

Any advice is appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    amp2030amp2030 Member Posts: 253
    Ms Press. I find them very thorough, albeit a bit dry. Been using them for each MS exam I've taken so far.
  • Options
    bronxbronx Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    MS Press is a good choice. Also try to use sybex just for reference and stuff. There were some topics I enjoyed reading from the sybex book. In short, I used both and wasnt disappointed
    ___
    THE BIGGEST RISK IN LIFE IS NOT TAKING ONE
  • Options
    Big JizayBig Jizay Member Posts: 269
    I agree with Bronx. The MS Press book is good to use for your main source. Sybex is good also, but I use it as a supplement. IMO, MS Press is more informative, where Sybex isn't as dry as the MS Press book, and it shows more pictures so you see step by step how to do a procedure. If you have both, you can't lose.
    The only thing that can stop you is you

Currently studying for 70-293
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    ndeller wrote:
    Prometric have a new website......Looks flashy....
    I saw that yesterday. At first, I thought it was a spoof-site and was a little weary of putting in my login information. icon_lol.gif

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    surfthegeckosurfthegecko Member Posts: 149
    Will look into the MS Press book first of all then. Sounds like a good start.

Thanks.

Slowhand, I too thought it was a spoof site at first just not used to seeing so much colour and flare on thie prometric website, its about time it had a lic of fresh paint in my opinion.