Study Materials for SQL Server 2005 Business Intelligence???

savior fairesavior faire Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
Good afternoon all.
I am trying to get some opinions on study materials, practice exams, study guides for SQL Server 2005 Business Intelligence(70-445).

Over the summer I purchased and used PrepLogic study materials for the 70-431 exam. They were very good and very deep. Prep Logic does not have study materials for Business Intelligence.

Transcender has materials for this exam. I used Transcender back in 1999 when I did my MCSD and was wondering if they are still good study materials. I heard that many of their staff have left since then.

Any and all opinions are welcome.

Thanks...

Comments

• savior fairesavior faire Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
    My question has 30 views...any of you have any opinions? I'd really appreciate it prior to spending some money on a suite of training materials...

Thanks....
  • brad-brad- Member Posts: 1,218
    SF, I did a google search for "70-445 training videos", and THIS THREAD was the #10 hit. The others were trash. There is no CBT Nugget for it.

I dont know anything about the SQL tests past 431, but apparently this one isnt in high enough demand to be popular enough to have had many resources made for it :/

*edit, I did just see this book:
    http://www.apress.com/book/view/9781590598344

I have some apress books for high availablity and disaster recovery that were good, so maybe their BI will be as well.
  • savior fairesavior faire Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks Brad... I will check out that web link... I may be one of few breaking new ground! LOL