Options

70-620 passed on Friday - very disappointed with my score ..

hello guys,
the most straightforward test I've ever taken, but I still manage to get only 769 score (left very disappointed). I suppose that only one reference (MSPress book) was not enough!!!!

Anyway moving on to 70-290 - this time using MsPress, CBT (great as always), TESTOUT (the worst tutor I've ever seen) and old good SYBEX: I hope this one will not disappoint me icon_smile.gif

Guys thanks for this great site icon_smile.gif

btw: I'm planning to get 70-290 done by 20th of JAN '09
Long term plan:
2011: CCNA (70%), CCNA: Security, MCITP:Messaging
2012: VCP, CEH, Linux+, start RHCA/E
2013: finish RHCA/E, CCNP

Comments

• Options
    amp2030amp2030 Member Posts: 253
    mikesz wrote:
    hello guys,
    the most straightforward test I've ever taken, but I still manage to get only 769 score (left very disappointed). I suppose that only one reference (MSPress book) was not enough!!!!

Anyway moving on to 70-290 - this time using MsPress, CBT (great as always), TESTOUT (the worst tutor I've ever seen) and old good SYBEX: I hope this one will not disappoint me icon_smile.gif

Guys thanks for this great site icon_smile.gif

btw: I'm planning to get 70-290 done by 20th of JAN '09

A pass is a pass mate, congrats! And good luck with 290!
  • Options
    ladyfoxladyfox Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!

I scraped a pass (742 i think) on this exam, even though I didnt feel it was hard as such. I guess I was unprepared for the vast number of 'home user' questions as opposed to business centric questions that the rest of the MCSE exams focus on. There is also a lot to cover in this exam, some broad topics.

Not sure if it will help, but I did a LOT better in 70-270. I got 880, my best score so far. I felt the exam was a lot more common sense and did enjoy studying for that one.

Good luck with the rest of your studies!
  • Options
    jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats!!
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • Options
    NinjaBoyNinjaBoy Member Posts: 968
    Congrats on the pass. Remember one thing, these exams take questions from a pool, so the score doesn't really matter (eg a score of 800 doesn't mean that person did better than a person who scored 700), it just means that person got a round of questions more suited to that person. A pass is a pass :)

-ken