Juniper Podcasts

mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned these as being available since the last posts about Juniper publishing of the Syber books on their own website. For all those that are okay with installing iTunes, check out the iTunes store and search under Podcasts for Juniper Networks. There are numerous videos covering the "Juniper way of networking."

JUNOS as a Second Lanugage
JUNOS as a Security Language
JUNOS as a Switching Language

Lots of downloading, IMHO. All published by Juniper Networks and free for download. I haven't reviewed the material yet, but there sure seems to be a lot of it. Thought that I'd share... icon_wink.gif "Sharing is caring!" as my gf constantly reminds me! icon_santa.gif

Comments

• GT-RobGT-Rob Member Posts: 1,090
    Is there a way to get these without itunes?
  • RTmarcRTmarc Member Posts: 1,082 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Very nice. I just started walking down the Juniper path and it isn't quite as easy to pick up and start as Cisco.
  • AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    interesting, really wish I would have know about these a while ago. Still, even at that point I would interested in listening to them. Would give me something to do on the drive to work.

My only problem would be the same as GT-Rob's, is there a way to get this without itunes. I've always kinda seen itunes as a disease that I really don't want to catch :D
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender
  • PashPash Member Posts: 1,600 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Aldur wrote:
    interesting, really wish I would have know about these a while ago. Still, even at that point I would interested in listening to them. Would give me something to do on the drive to work.

My only problem would be the same as GT-Rob's, is there a way to get this without itunes. I've always kinda seen itunes as a disease that I really don't want to catch :D

I say exactly the same and ive tried i-tunes. It's not bad for the average home user I guess who want's easy to use software, but give me bogstandard windows explorer interface with support for many file types and im happy as larry. I just got myself a creative zen and stuck two fingers up at the itouch.

Back on topic, coool! Gonna have to check these out, cheers.
    DevOps Engineer and Security Champion. https://blog.pash.by - I am trying to find my writing style, so please bear with me.
  • mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
    FYI, these are Video Podcasts. It feels like a PowerPoint presentation; fortunately, the audio is very clear and I'm sure that you could play them in the car with an MP4 player.

Even Juniper's website forwards you to iTunes.
    http://www.juniper.net/training/elearning/podcasts/jsl/index.html
  • RTmarcRTmarc Member Posts: 1,082 ■■■□□□□□□□
    There is a version that of this podcast that is designed for your computer if you so choose. I found it whilst screwing around in the education portal.