Help i am sooooooooooooooooo bored!!!!

Lee HLee H Member Posts: 1,135
Hi

Does anyone have any websites that I could amuse myself on (no not that kind you filth monger) I am bored in work and I have ran out of websites, can anyone recommend one, can be about anythin

Lee H
.

Comments

  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Let me know if you find any Lee H....I am also stuck at work. I do IT support, but there's no one here to fricken support!

    I can't even check my email!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • vColevCole Member Posts: 1,574 ■■■■■■■□□□
  • nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    least im not the only one i guess. hardly anyone in and four of us in today! whats the point....
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

    Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • NobylspoonNobylspoon Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You can do what I do all day at work and read certification books :D When my brain starts to boil I come on here for a while lol.
    WGU PROGRESS

    MS: Information Security & Assurance
    Start Date: December 2013
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,314 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I spend most of my free time on www.digg.com and www.slashdot.org

    +1 for studying in your downtime.
  • nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Nobylspoon wrote:
    You can do what I do all day at work and read certification books :D When my brain starts to boil I come on here for a while lol.

    Prefer not to do any work over xmas!!!
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

    Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,741
    Do some work you layabouts!

    I had a power failure over night (3 servers off) and a PC with a dead hard disk to sort out this morning lol

    (I'm really jealous on the inside)
  • cbigbrickcbigbrick Member Posts: 284
    And in conclusion your point was.....???

    Don't get so upset...it's just ones and zeros.
  • NobylspoonNobylspoon Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
    nel wrote:
    Nobylspoon wrote:
    You can do what I do all day at work and read certification books :D When my brain starts to boil I come on here for a while lol.

    Prefer not to do any work over xmas!!!

    Well I got a 70-620 book for Christmas, more the reason for me to study today lol. I am also trying to knock this one out before Spring semester starts up so I am hitting the books hard.
    WGU PROGRESS

    MS: Information Security & Assurance
    Start Date: December 2013
  • skrpuneskrpune Member Posts: 1,409
    Nobylspoon wrote:
    nel wrote:
    Nobylspoon wrote:
    You can do what I do all day at work and read certification books :D When my brain starts to boil I come on here for a while lol.

    Prefer not to do any work over xmas!!!

    Well I got a 70-620 book for Christmas, more the reason for me to study today lol. I am also trying to knock this one out before Spring semester starts up so I am hitting the books hard.
    It's a pretty straight forward exam, you shouldn't have a problem with that. Is it the MS Press book that you got? If you work through all the exercises/examples in there, and just do some general monkeying around with Vista, then you're pretty well set for the exam.
    Currently Studying For: Nothing (cert-wise, anyway)
    Next Up: Security+, 291?

    Enrolled in Masters program: CS 2011 expected completion
  • kriscamaro68kriscamaro68 A+, Net+, Server+, Security+, Win7 MCP, Server 2012 Virtualization Specialist, MCSA 2012 Member Posts: 1,186 ■■■■■■■□□□
  • skrpuneskrpune Member Posts: 1,409
    Here's some of my favorite time wastin' spots:
    http://wvs.topleftpixel.com/
    http://boingboing.net/
    http://cuteoverload.com/
    http://www.ohgizmo.com/
    http://thedailywtf.com/ (mostly over my head though, more for programmer types or those with way more technical knowledge than me)
    http://ihasahotdog.com/ (if you've never been here, be prepared to lose a few days...)
    Currently Studying For: Nothing (cert-wise, anyway)
    Next Up: Security+, 291?

    Enrolled in Masters program: CS 2011 expected completion
  • NobylspoonNobylspoon Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
    skrpune wrote:
    Nobylspoon wrote:
    nel wrote:
    Nobylspoon wrote:
    You can do what I do all day at work and read certification books :D When my brain starts to boil I come on here for a while lol.

    Prefer not to do any work over xmas!!!

    Well I got a 70-620 book for Christmas, more the reason for me to study today lol. I am also trying to knock this one out before Spring semester starts up so I am hitting the books hard.
    It's a pretty straight forward exam, you shouldn't have a problem with that. Is it the MS Press book that you got? If you work through all the exercises/examples in there, and just do some
    general monkeying around with Vista, then you're pretty well set for the exam.

    Yeah its the MS Press book. I have been using Vista Ultimate since its release and I have also been going through the virtual labs on technet as well. This will be my first certification, it was going to be A+ then Network+ but two of my classes next semester go hand in hand with those exams so even though I have already read through both books I am going to take advantage of hands on training and labs fore I take the certification exams on them.
    WGU PROGRESS

    MS: Information Security & Assurance
    Start Date: December 2013
  • JavonRJavonR Member Posts: 245
    I second studying when there is nothing to do at work! :)
  • jbrown414jbrown414 Member Posts: 230
    Have you tried the original?

    http://www.bored.com/
  • cbigbrickcbigbrick Member Posts: 284
    And in conclusion your point was.....???

    Don't get so upset...it's just ones and zeros.
  • RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Bored? What is this bored you speak of??
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • cbigbrickcbigbrick Member Posts: 284
    And for politics, try this site.....

    http://wonkette.com/
    And in conclusion your point was.....???

    Don't get so upset...it's just ones and zeros.
  • MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    LOL have you all ever seen this site?

    http://www.willitblend.com/
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

    You may learn something!
  • JJArmsJJArms Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Lee H wrote:
    Hi

    Does anyone have any websites that I could amuse myself on (no not that kind you filth monger) I am bored in work and I have ran out of websites, can anyone recommend one, can be about anythin

    Lee H

    A little late but when I want to play something mindless -- www.armorgames.com

    I tend to enjoy the zombie shooting games.

    Cheesy graphics but it is free and a great way to kill a half hour.

    Regards,

    JJArms~
  • gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,741
    Mishra wrote:
    LOL have you all ever seen this site?

    http://www.willitblend.com/

    One of my all-time favourite websites, ever.
Sign In or Register to comment.